"Hi Math, The topic is very interesting and would break boundaries of what's possible now - so I bookmarked your post in January. Do you t..."
- 3 months ago04/01/22 at 6:08 am (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Embed Rise - dynamically adjust iframe height to content height
"If I embed a Rise course in an iframe, it results in giving me two scrollbars - one in the iframe, the other in the browser-window. So, t..."
- 4 months ago02/17/22 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Annie, Hi Tyler, Thank you. Sounds great - what about a stereoscopic player? I would love to use storyline for VR-headsets."
- 11 months ago07/28/21 at 5:20 am (UTC)
"That looks fantastic. Will it be possible to use 360° video instead of images? Can I add a trigger that moves the image to a specific pos..."
- 11 months ago07/27/21 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Renz. I opened a ticket."
- 1 year ago05/07/21 at 6:39 am (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Lost words in quiz
"I know this may sound weird and I am pretty sure this is not directly related to Rise, but I don't know where I should start looking for ..."
- 1 year ago05/04/21 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
Stefan Koler replied to the discussion Why im getting this message on rise - "Your course is loading. Hang tight."
"I'd also like to see that option to change/disable that loading screen."
- over 2 years ago02/13/20 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"That answers my question perfectly. Thank you."
- over 2 years ago02/06/20 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Does file-size/ bitrate matter (except from uploading time) in terms of how fast the course will load? Or are videos re-encoded anyway on..."
- over 2 years ago02/06/20 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"Hi, @Tom: Thank you, I'll give that a try @Katie: I'll share the project file with you."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Drag & Drop not smooth
"I created a (bit complex) Drag & Drop project. It builds up on quite a few images. Now, when I preview it in Storyline it runs perfec..."
- over 2 years ago01/03/20 at 6:19 am (UTC)
"I did some more testing, here is what I could came up with: - Two dials (one is an image turned into a dial) - The two variables are conn..."
- over 2 years ago11/21/19 at 8:27 am (UTC)
"Hey Leslie, thank you. I am still struggling with another thing here: is it possible to use an Image as a dial without the "convert..."
- over 2 years ago11/20/19 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Ok, found it. If anybody is looking for the solution: right click on the target object."
- over 2 years ago11/20/19 at 11:43 am (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Trigger Drag & Drop - Don't center
"I am trying to create a drag&drop interaction by using triggers (if object is placed on ...). I am not using the freeform drag&dr..."
- over 2 years ago11/20/19 at 10:17 am (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Modify object rotation value with variable (dial)
"Is it possible to link the rotation value of an object to a variable (for example a dial variable)?"
- over 2 years ago11/15/19 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Jerry, Once again, thank you. The way you describe, does mean I can't use the freeform feedback, or is there a setting I missed ("corr..."
- over 2 years ago11/14/19 at 7:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Jerry, Sounds like a good workaround. Thank you for sharing your experience, I'll give it a try"
- over 2 years ago11/13/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Freeform Drag & Drop - Drop Object Size/ Orientation
"Hi, I am working on a Freeform Drag & Drop project. My goal is to create a real learning experience, therefore it is necessary to for..."
- over 2 years ago11/13/19 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Stefan Koler replied to the discussion Interpretation of HTML-tags in Storyline textareas
"Hi Michael, Thank you, but to do that I would have to upload an HTML-page to a webserver. But that is not what I am trying to do. I woul..."
- over 3 years ago11/16/18 at 8:47 am (UTC)
Stefan Koler started a new discussion Interpretation of HTML-tags in Storyline textareas
"Can I somehow rund HTML-code within a Storyline textbox? (a webobject won't do the job, as the HTML-code is generated by a JS within Stor..."
- over 3 years ago11/15/18 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"One more note on my usage scenario: if a text-varaiable contains a certain word it should add +1 to a certain number-variable. For exampl..."
- over 3 years ago10/24/18 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago10/24/18 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Any news on this feature?"
- over 3 years ago10/24/18 at 8:31 am (UTC)