"I'll do that now. But I guess I spoke too soon, though. I've tried exporting the same module again as LMS and now it's not woking again."
- over 2 years ago03/23/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Yes - I did do all those steps. Thanks again for your help. "
- over 2 years ago03/23/20 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi, And thanks for your help. I just exported the modules as LMS rather than Web. This time it worked just fine after uploading it to our..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/20 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Yes - that is correct. I have tried Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome. I just tried opening in an ingognito window. Nothing is working. A..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/20 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Steve Barnier started a new discussion Rise modules do not appear in browser after uploading to server
"I have created a number of Rise modules. After creating them I have downloaded them to my Mac and then uploaded them to our own web serve..."
- over 2 years ago03/23/20 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"That’s great! Thank you very, very much. Steve"
- over 3 years ago03/21/19 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"I have tried several fonts and got the same result each time. "
- almost 4 years ago12/03/18 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"OK. Thanks a lot Katie. "
- almost 4 years ago11/29/18 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for helping Katie. I'll send you an edited version of the Storyline file. Everything has looked fine in other browsers. "
- almost 4 years ago11/29/18 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
Steve Barnier started a new discussion Safari renders text poorly after update
"I updated Storyline 360 this morning (11-28-18) and now I've noticed Safari (version 12.01) on a Mac renders HTML5 published text very po..."
- almost 4 years ago11/28/18 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Well, I followed your example and it all worked! Which is great. But, I don't understand why the custom master I made earlier..."
- 4 years ago09/20/18 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I am on the latest build. And this problem occurs in all projects I create."
- 4 years ago09/19/18 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Here's a link to a video showing the problem I'm having. Paragraph settings I set for the text placeholder on the master aren't the same ..."
- 4 years ago09/18/18 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Yes, I'd be happy to. I'll do that this afternoon. Thanks. "
- 4 years ago09/18/18 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Steve Barnier started a new discussion Paragraph formatting on Master text placeholder doesn't work
"I've been trying to customize the paragraph formatting on a text placeholder in a Master layout, but the formatting never works on a slid..."
- 4 years ago09/17/18 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
"Well, mostly it just makes the video look like it was unprofessionally produced. Apparently, Rise is looking for videos with a 16x9 ratio..."
- over 4 years ago04/05/18 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
Steve Barnier started a new discussion Black color above and below video
"I have a video that is not in a typical 16x9 ratio (it's a little more narrow). The problem I have is that Rise is padding the top and bo..."
- over 4 years ago04/03/18 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I am aware of that. But our client insists on using Internet Explorer. Fortunately, the modification to the .css document isn't caus..."
- almost 6 years ago10/18/16 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
Steve Barnier started a new discussion Is the player.css file always the same?
"The eLearning modules we are making for our client will be viewed as HTML5 using Internet Explorer. To work around a problem with the Men..."
- almost 6 years ago10/18/16 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"Bob, That worked! But I had to change "height: auto" to "height: 500px". Otherwise the Menu (which is rather long) ran completely off th..."
- over 6 years ago06/06/16 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Susanne, That fix worked great for the Menu tab in IE 10 and IE 11. However, I'm having the same problem now with the Notes tab in Ex..."
- over 6 years ago06/06/16 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Just want to add my two cents: PLEASE make a Mac version. If that ever happens I will be able to toss Adobe Captivate (an abomination and..."
- over 6 years ago02/23/16 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. I'll check those out. "
- over 7 years ago03/12/15 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I saw this blog post on how to use Captivate with Digital Publishing Suite: http://blogs.adobe.com/jlockman/2013/10/16/using..."
- over 7 years ago03/11/15 at 8:55 pm (UTC)