Steve Blane replied to the discussion New Accessible Features 22/01/2020 - Can't Tab through page content
"I'm getting the same, non tabbable behaviour. Does Articulate even QA anything before release anymore? This seems like a pretty GIGANTIC ..."
- 2 months ago01/22/20 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"How about adding the captions to the translation export? "
- 2 months ago01/22/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Second link won't work from here. Trying again. https://youtu.be/BDF9lgcETcU"
- 1 year ago03/21/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"I'm running into the same issues on 13.5" Surface Book 2. Running at 200% resolution because 100% makes everything way to small to read a..."
- 2 years ago01/29/18 at 1:26 am (UTC)
Steve Blane replied to the discussion New in Rise: More accessibility, the ability to copy lessons to other courses, and more
"I was so excited to see the “can now navigate” and then saddened by the coming soon. This should be the top priority for Rise, not fill i..."
- 2 years ago01/13/18 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Steve Blane replied to the discussion SL 360 publish not working in IE 11 on Cornerstone
"Sorry Megan. Unfortunately my fix likely won’t work for you - I still can’t publish from my laptop but can from my desktop. Its all ver..."
- over 2 years ago10/24/17 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, there was a misunderstanding for the purpose of this setting - which it seems is inconsequential to Storyline. We've changed the ..."
- over 2 years ago10/05/17 at 8:56 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Will. Does that mean IE9 won't work with CSOD or just that they won't support any issues for IE9?"
- over 2 years ago10/05/17 at 1:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Steve. They're mostly on IE11 but "may" have some users on IE9 (I assume anyone who has 9 has switched to Chrome anyway. :)"
- over 2 years ago10/05/17 at 1:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Dana. No, it was a new course. What's the impact of setting the compatibility to None? I assume it doesn't force a ..."
- over 2 years ago10/05/17 at 12:25 am (UTC)
"SOLUTION: The CSOD settings for the client were IE7, which meant it wouldn't support most of the functions used (they didn't exist in 200..."
- over 2 years ago10/04/17 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, I've run into an issue with embedded webobjects in CornerStone on Demand, only on IE 11. They work perfectly in other brow..."
- over 2 years ago10/04/17 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
Steve Blane replied to the discussion Retrieve name variable from Cornerstone and display it in a Storyline course
"Hi Nick. I know this is old but did you get it to work with Cornerstone?"
- over 2 years ago10/04/17 at 11:55 am (UTC)
Steve Blane replied to the discussion Passing Storyline Variable to Database in WebObject
"Cool. Thanks, Matt! "
- over 2 years ago10/01/17 at 1:21 am (UTC)
"That's perfect if you're starting a new course but a HUGE pain when completing an existing course."
- over 2 years ago07/17/17 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue in 360 as well. "
- over 2 years ago07/17/17 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Mike. Was making me look bad with my client and me feel crazy in my head (I could swear I put in the links). "
- almost 3 years ago06/16/17 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Oh, and the other annoying thing is that it auto adds the new author to the course even when the first course was hidden."
- almost 3 years ago06/15/17 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Great feature, but we're running into an issue that whenever we share a course it eliminates the links on any buttons. We have a lesson..."
- almost 3 years ago06/15/17 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago06/05/17 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"So I discovered the issue - my colleague created the slide and was copying and pasting the text boxes, but he started with a Title Placeh..."
- almost 3 years ago05/25/17 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa, I'll try the repair and see if that works. It's here on my laptop, just my desktop has it missing. It was a text box. Tha..."
- 3 years ago03/16/17 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
"Upvoting on this!"
- 3 years ago03/15/17 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
Steve Blane replied to the discussion Tabbing to menu/resources/glossary - cannot access after custom tab order set
"Keith: Did you solve this? Ashley: I'm having a problem with tabbing to the menu and resource tab when tabbing but not using a screen re..."
- almost 4 years ago06/07/16 at 1:08 pm (UTC)