"I think I found a little cheat. I can have a rectangle with different sizes at different states (0, 10%, 20%, 30%, etc.) then display the..."
- 12 months ago10/01/19 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much. Now for part 2. I have the 2nd slide displaying the result as another slider. But now a user can slide the slider and ..."
- 12 months ago10/01/19 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Averaging variable from sliders
"I am trying to use 6 sliders that a person can adjust. I want to display the average of those 6 sliders on the next slide. I'm stumped."
- 12 months ago10/01/19 at 3:41 am (UTC)
"Alyssa, Thank you so much! That totally solved the problem. I exported the picture, then cropped the image in Photoshop to the size I ne..."
- over 1 year ago05/10/19 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Hmmm. The file didn't upload. Sorry."
- over 1 year ago05/08/19 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Slow response
"I have a project that is very slow to work with. I click on an object and it takes a second or so for that object to get selected. Other ..."
- over 1 year ago05/08/19 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
"I reinstalled Storyline and get the same error. Here is the message I get when I click "View Certificate.""
- over 1 year ago04/05/19 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Security alert
"I get a Security Alert when opening Storyline. I thought it was from a file I had received from a client, but now I get it opening up a n..."
- over 1 year ago04/05/19 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Has there been a fix to this yet? I get the same thing with multiple monitors. If I unplug them it works. I can get it working (sort of) ..."
- over 1 year ago01/09/19 at 4:36 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, I know there are some issues about viewing an LMS course on a local machine, but is not seeing the logo one of them? Does ..."
- almost 2 years ago12/06/18 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Here is the first slide."
- almost 2 years ago12/06/18 at 3:42 am (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Logo missing when publishing to LMS
"The logo doesn't show up when publishing to LMS or to Web. It shows up when publishing to Articulate 360 though. I have tried deleting th..."
- almost 2 years ago12/06/18 at 3:31 am (UTC)
"I know this is over 5 years old, but I was having the same question. Thanks for helping me. I agree this seems like a bug that the defaul..."
- almost 2 years ago11/15/18 at 3:43 am (UTC)
"I just opened a case. 01535167"
- almost 2 years ago09/24/18 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"I'm having a similar problem. I was given a file that is 577,675 KB. I'm trying to split it into two files. But now I have two files that..."
- almost 2 years ago09/21/18 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"I found that If I do a Google search for "free images" I see all the same images that are in the Content Library. It looks like Articulat..."
- over 2 years ago01/22/18 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Content Library stinks
"I really want to like the content library, I really do. But even though you brag about 1.5 million images there are very few I can use. I..."
- 3 years ago08/23/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"Update: The problem seems to be a Chrome problem. Works fine in IE."
- 3 years ago07/06/17 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Missing images when printing
- 3 years ago07/03/17 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"That's good to know that it not something I'm doing wrong. Unfortunately I can't control what my client's use."
- over 3 years ago05/25/17 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Scrollbar problem in IE.
"I get a lot of extra space at the bottom of my content in scrollbars. This only happens in IE. Chrome works fine. Here is a screencast so..."
- over 3 years ago05/25/17 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"I saw that before. I'm actually looking at having unlimited re-tries. In Storyline 2 there was a place to change settings. Did that go aw..."
- over 3 years ago03/07/17 at 6:33 pm (UTC)
Steve Brimley started a new discussion Quiz settings in 360
"Are there settings in a quiz to change the ability to retake a quiz? I have a course that seems to kick people out after retaking a quiz ..."
- over 3 years ago03/07/17 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"I had the exact same issue. It only happened when on the LMS (Sum Total). I finally published to Flash Only and it worked."
- over 3 years ago02/24/17 at 3:18 pm (UTC)