"Hi Malik, Did you ever find a resolution to this issue? We're seeing the exact same thing. Random vertical lines showing up f..."
- 4 months ago08/06/20 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
Steve G started a new discussion In a course with multiple paths, is there a way to report to the LMS which path was taken?
"We have a course designed for two user groups. Users all start off with the same 5 slides and then will branch off to one..."
- 1 year ago11/22/19 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
Steve G replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"We're having an issue launching an HTML5 course in IE11 from CSOD. When one of our users launches the course (with CSOD compatibility mo..."
- almost 2 years ago02/28/19 at 1:23 am (UTC)
"Great to hear Leslie. Do you have a date for a similar update for Storyline 3?"
- almost 2 years ago02/20/19 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"I put in a support ticket with Articulate over the weekend. They responded quickly and stated the following: "I've confirmed we do have a..."
- almost 2 years ago02/18/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, Absolutely. We're trying everything here and are hoping for more insights from support. It's definitely something specific ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/11/19 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nuno... We can only deliver in SCORM 2.1. Thanks"
- almost 2 years ago02/11/19 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi. Has there been any resolution to this issue? We also have users on CSOD using IE 11 that are experiencing the same "minimizing" issu..."
- almost 2 years ago02/11/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa. "Scale player to fill browser window" isn't preventing the scrolling issue on some of the high DPI machines. The course h..."
- 2 years ago11/09/18 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Yep. First thing we tried. Thanks"
- 2 years ago11/09/18 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Steve G started a new discussion Scaling Issue at 2560 x 1440
"Hello...Question... A course we created in SL3 is having scaling issues on high DPI machines. At 2560 x 1440 some users are not able to..."
- 2 years ago11/09/18 at 1:33 pm (UTC)
Steve G replied to the discussion Bit of an EMERGENCY - Translation Export in Windows8
"I was having the same issue today. The translation export would fail and the error message pop-up was blank. Word wasn't open, but I di..."
- over 4 years ago03/03/16 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie - I don't want to lose the original focus of this thread. Could you please let us know what Articulate is doing to address th..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 7:29 pm (UTC)
"I'm starting to get nervous about the issue the Brooke raised above as well. Could you please let us know what the plan is at Articulate..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 2:21 am (UTC)