Steve Jones started a new discussion Anyone using dashboard software?
"Hi - for a few years now, I've been using Crystal Xcelsius to make cool little interactions that allow learners to manipulate data and s..."
- over 9 years ago03/06/12 at 10:47 am (UTC)
"That'll work. Thanks!"
- over 9 years ago12/01/11 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Will do. Quick question on that Saba fix - I just have one client using Saba. My LMS and other clients are different. Will replacing that..."
- over 9 years ago12/01/11 at 8:12 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter - Heard back from my customer, and they're using a customized version of Saba. So maybe we need to do this fix? It did work jus..."
- over 9 years ago12/01/11 at 7:31 am (UTC)
"I read that before posting. Didn't see a solution there."
- over 9 years ago11/30/11 at 9:36 am (UTC)
Steve Jones started a new discussion Completion Status not passed to LMS
"Hi - I have a course created in Articulate 09, published to SCORM 1.2, report status set to Complete/Incomplete, and Track using quiz res..."
- over 9 years ago11/30/11 at 8:20 am (UTC)
"Bill Kemsley said: I'm having th same problem: Lines appear slanted when published in Articulate. This didn't happen until I updated to..."
- over 10 years ago03/03/11 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Thanks Justin. I'll try the reinstall of 2007. I may just have to live without 2010. I have big library of content created in 2007, and t..."
- over 10 years ago02/15/11 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Justin - Thanks for the response. I followed the steps in the article you posted. There are no items disabled, the Communicator and A..."
- over 10 years ago02/15/11 at 7:59 am (UTC)
Steve Jones started a new discussion Using Articulate in both PPT 2007 & 2010
"I'm using both PPT 2007 and 2010. The Articulate banner is present in both versions, but only works in the 2010 version. I can't preview..."
- over 10 years ago02/14/11 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
- over 10 years ago02/09/11 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"I've done some more testing, and I'm finding that the bolded text is happening only in templates I've created (originally created in PPT2..."
- over 10 years ago02/08/11 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"I previewed another older course and found the same thing - text that's not bold in PPT is bolded when viewed in Articulate."
- over 10 years ago02/08/11 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brian - I checked the master slide - no changes. Same with notes view - not bold their either. My objects look okay in PowerPoint too...."
- over 10 years ago02/08/11 at 11:58 am (UTC)