"Answered my question!"
- over 4 years ago09/18/15 at 4:26 am (UTC)
Steve Lee commented on the article 5 Minutes to Fantastic: Create a Tabs Interaction with Storyline in 5 Short Minutes
"Clear, concise and simple. Thanks."
- over 4 years ago09/04/15 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"And further, how complex was it to make the facebook app? I'm not the most techie of techs!"
- over 5 years ago02/20/15 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Nice work! I have an FB page which I'd like to put files into also, but wonder if the files then become part of Facebook's "we can do wh..."
- over 5 years ago02/20/15 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"thanks all, Yes I'm going to use the triggers on the try again layer. Thanks for all the speedy responses. Steve"
- almost 6 years ago08/19/14 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Steve Lee started a new discussion Freeform Pick Many
"Hi! It's been a long time since I even used Storyline, mores the pity, but now I'm back using it I immediately need help! I have create..."
- almost 6 years ago08/18/14 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Sam. I have the free plugin from Brian but was wondering about other methods, so much appreciated for yours. more playing to do, t..."
- 6 years ago06/03/14 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
Steve Lee started a new discussion Storyline and wordpress
"Hi all whats the best way to add a storyline project to Wordpress? i do have a plugin which helps create a lightbox in Wordpress but sizi..."
- 6 years ago06/03/14 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"I use a few pdfs in Storyline. If you create a button, and then link it to the pdf you want, the pdf file will be saved along with the st..."
- almost 7 years ago07/25/13 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
Steve Lee started a new discussion Opening PDF links locally in Adobe Reader.
"Hi, I have links to pdf files on my slides. I am creating exe files for users. They will use their own laptops to open the exe files. Th..."
- almost 7 years ago07/17/13 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"Hi, I've made a video to try and explain my issue. It' s a new and difficult concept for me to explain, i hope it helps. I just found o..."
- almost 7 years ago07/15/13 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Deborah, If I get time today i'll put some screenshots on to help explain. Its basically something to be aware of if you make quizzes ..."
- almost 7 years ago07/15/13 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
Steve Lee started a new discussion Copying quizzes to new projects, a variable lesson!
"Just thought I'd share something I learned from the support team after an issue I was having. I copied a quiz to a new project. It was a..."
- almost 7 years ago07/12/13 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"Does this link do what you need? http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=up3fytbmy0ok I think it should be..."
- almost 7 years ago06/27/13 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"awesome, I was just coming to this as i got back on the forums today, thanks so much! I knew it was me; the lightbox action was connected..."
- 7 years ago05/31/13 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"just sent. I'll let others know of my issue once resolved. I'm sure its something Ive done, it generally is!"
- 7 years ago05/29/13 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"yep I'll just check something and if it doesn't work I'll send it privately, thanks Peter."
- 7 years ago05/29/13 at 9:44 am (UTC)
"hey Simon, did anything happen for you? My project is exhibiting the same behaviour... my lightbox slide is in a new scene. when the use..."
- 7 years ago05/29/13 at 9:32 am (UTC)
"awesome thanks. couldnt see the wood for the trees, knew it would be simple. have a great day"
- 7 years ago05/17/13 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
Steve Lee started a new discussion Variable changes with multiple question attempts
"Hi, I have created a Pick One activity, and created two variables, Home and Away, and references to these. When the user clicks the corr..."
- 7 years ago05/17/13 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"superbǃ I was working on something similar; this will inspire me to get it going further! great stuff. Steve"
- 7 years ago05/13/13 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"awesome! That's made me think about Moodle as an LMS."
- 7 years ago05/09/13 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"and I think this is a link to the file. demo I've never used the online dropbox to share, so if it doesnt work my apologies. Its all new..."
- 7 years ago05/09/13 at 9:51 am (UTC)
"here, I created a very quick one. Ive never used web objects so its a little (very) rough. Not sure it'll help, but it could be one metho..."
- 7 years ago05/09/13 at 9:34 am (UTC)