"Yes, I put the image reference in a really bad spot (as you can see in the video). I have since moved it :) "
- over 2 years ago02/03/19 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"I think the solution in the meantime would be to create a web object and link it to a browser application that supports at least 360. I h..."
- over 2 years ago02/03/19 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"I would love to hear more about this topic if it has developed. Using articulate for Virtual tours would be fantastic. The software we cu..."
- 3 years ago08/23/18 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, It happened again, so I googled it and found this post. The good news is your advice worked, I just saved as and all is good...."
- over 4 years ago06/22/17 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks Crystal, I just needed to do a quick audit on all of our current software and costs, It’s good to know we have a perpetual licens..."
- over 4 years ago06/15/17 at 10:48 pm (UTC)
"this code works well for me the only problem is it doesn't support transparency of .png files. if (document.location.href.indexOf('h..."
- over 4 years ago05/31/17 at 11:38 pm (UTC)
"The E-learning brothers method worked for me except all the transparency on my png images are now white?? any suggestions"
- over 4 years ago02/13/17 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"any solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"I fixed it :)"
- almost 5 years ago11/28/16 at 2:58 am (UTC)