"It would be great if Articulate provided a way to have audio off by default. Give us access to the Audio On/Off variable. According..."
- over 1 year ago06/16/22 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"I am wondering why the zoomed image goes beyond the Stage and into the Navigation area. It would be great if we could have some con..."
- over 1 year ago06/06/22 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
Steven Walsh replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Tab order resets when a slide layer is shown or hidden.
"Unfortunately I am experiencing this issue as well. When testing for screen reader, we use JAWS and our recommended browser is Chro..."
- over 1 year ago05/11/22 at 8:19 pm (UTC)
"I have not been testing with a screen reader, I have been testing using just a keyboard (no mouse). The "video from Website" object..."
- almost 2 years ago02/16/22 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"Is there a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue. thanks, Steve"
- almost 2 years ago02/11/22 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
Steven Walsh replied to the discussion Force Chrome to open Storyline links in a new window
"We've found that if we set Window size to Custom, Chrome opens the link in a new window."
- 2 years ago10/19/21 at 8:26 pm (UTC)
"In the Classic player, Resume Prompt Text shows up. See image. In the Modern player, I do not see it. Is Resume Prompt Text not an option..."
- over 2 years ago08/13/21 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Becca, please let me provide more detail. I am using the Modern player in Chrome. The Resume setting is; Prompt to Resume. See image...."
- over 2 years ago08/10/21 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Lauren, how do I display the "Resume Prompt Text." When I get the resume page, it looks like the example Jessica provided. Co..."
- over 2 years ago08/05/21 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Keep me in the loop"
- over 2 years ago06/23/21 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
Steven Walsh replied to the discussion Storyline 360: Quiz Question Responses Shift Slightly on Hover
"We were using the Classic player at 100% and did not have this issue. We recently moved to the Modern player and this issue is pers..."
- over 2 years ago06/23/21 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"I just used the "free print certificate template" to learn how to create my own certificate. It works great! Thanks Tracy Car..."
- over 2 years ago04/08/21 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"I am regularly frustrated with how the Previous button works. Having the options suggested by Ray Arkin 6 years ago would be a grea..."
- over 2 years ago04/06/21 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
"Additional information. I am accessing the MENU from the Topbar Left. I am attaching my test file."
- over 2 years ago03/30/21 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"If I'm only using the keyboard, I can use the MENU. However, once I turn on JAWS, I can open the MENU, but I cannot arrow key thoug..."
- over 2 years ago03/30/21 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"I see that in Storyline 360 you have added the slide title variable (Menu.SlideTitle & Project.SlideTitle) but what I could use is th..."
- over 2 years ago03/07/21 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"It would be very beneficial to be able to format the menu without affecting all the other text. Formatting includes font size and line sp..."
- over 2 years ago03/01/21 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Philip, Since Articulate doesn’t give us access to the built-in audio/volume variable, I created my own variable and button for audio whi..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/21 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"Is it possible to have the Volume Control set to OFF at the start of the show?"
- almost 3 years ago02/23/21 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"The latest updates fixes some of the shadow issue in Chrome and Edge. I've noticed three things: An object with no animation, the shadow ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/16/20 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Is it just me? I cannot successfully use a numeric input field with JAWS. I’m using the latest SL 360, JAWS, and Chrome. We have a series..."
- almost 3 years ago12/10/20 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue with all shadows, not just button shadows. When this is fixed, will I have to republish all courses that ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/01/20 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
Steven Walsh replied to the discussion SL3 scrolling text includes lots of extra space (IE HTML5)
"A couple things. SL 360 as of 2020 does not include jQuery, so if you want to use that functionality, you have to load it yourself...."
- almost 3 years ago12/01/20 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"This appears to still be an issue. I'm having to use a 62 pixel high input field when I need a smaller one. It would be ..."
- 3 years ago10/23/20 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
Steven Walsh replied to the discussion How to remove an initial value (0) from a "Numeric Entry" field
"I had this happen to me as well. Looking over the history of this issue, I found out why. Alyssa Gomez, 2 years ago: "This is happening b..."
- over 3 years ago08/28/20 at 1:39 pm (UTC)