"Thanks Phil. Brilliant. "
- 9 years ago11/22/13 at 4:34 am (UTC)
"I am also experiencing the same problem. I have included drop states to reveal the correct IPA pronunciation of the objects when droppe..."
- 9 years ago11/21/13 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I just put it in as a request. "
- 9 years ago11/21/13 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve - and Kudos to this community and your prompt replies. Just these couple of suggestions have helped save a lot of productio..."
- 9 years ago11/20/13 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your response. I'm glad that you cleared up the fact that you can't change the state of a group of objects with on..."
- 9 years ago11/20/13 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
Stu Jay Raj started a new discussion One Trigger for Multiple Object State Changes
"I have created a Storyline project where the user is presented with an alphabet in a foreign script. For each letter, I have several sta..."
- 9 years ago11/19/13 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
Stu Jay Raj replied to the discussion Video not in sync with Timeline - iOS Player especially bad
"Hi Parashuram. Thanks for the reply. The problem is that: 1. The seek bar is essential in the slides. The user needs to be able to dra..."
- over 9 years ago10/28/13 at 1:21 am (UTC)
Stu Jay Raj started a new discussion Video not in sync with Timeline - iOS Player especially bad
"I am developing a suite of courses that rely heavily on short video clips shot on a green-screen then saved as FLV and imported into Arti..."
- over 9 years ago10/27/13 at 11:25 pm (UTC)
"We are about to launch an online learning portal and the full LMS version is still a few months away. I want to incorporate some of the G..."
- over 9 years ago08/23/13 at 7:30 pm (UTC)