Suresh Ramamurthi replied to the discussion Works well in the preview session but not resulting in the publishing
"Hi Leslie, Good to see a response for my querry so quickly. But actually, the problem is that I am unable to share it from my workspac..."
- 10 months ago04/02/19 at 2:02 am (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi started a new discussion Works well in the preview session but not resulting in the publishing
"I am working with the drag and drop with variable functions. It has one home screen and sub slides navigation for the activity. When it i..."
- 10 months ago04/01/19 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Wish you a happy new year. Checked the video, it is fine for the solution. But can you please work and share the SL2 version o..."
- 1 year ago01/11/19 at 4:22 am (UTC)
"The above query is to be checked in Story line 2.0 version."
- 1 year ago11/26/18 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"Hi, good idea. Can you please check the same process for the numeric entry also. Enabling the submit button only when the numeric entry ..."
- 1 year ago11/26/18 at 9:28 am (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi replied to the discussion 2014-15 elearning audio/video/graphics/bandwidth/html5 standards
"Hi, I have come across with the similar situation of the file size issue. As my client place has the bandwidth issue, we need to produce..."
- over 1 year ago08/13/18 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Hai r u there"
- over 1 year ago07/19/18 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"My issue with the word puzzle is the multiple dragging of the alphabets. The output of Wendy matches to my query to certain extent only. ..."
- 2 years ago12/06/17 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Wendy for sharing your video output. But the storyline version with me is 2.0, as I am unable to check the source file. "
- 2 years ago12/06/17 at 12:15 pm (UTC)
"Hey Wendy, Thanks. Saw the video of your output. If you drag the 'O' and drop it at the third blank space and the second one with the ano..."
- 2 years ago12/06/17 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Thanks for the quick response. It is not opening in my version of Storyline. It would be fine, if the file is developed in Sto..."
- 2 years ago12/06/17 at 9:31 am (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi started a new discussion Drag and drop Alphabets
"Hi all developers, I have a query for a fill up activity with letters(a, b, c, d...z.) drag and drop. Condition should be multiple drag..."
- 2 years ago12/06/17 at 4:19 am (UTC)
"Thank you Matt, for providing this example for muting the audio. Is there anyway to mute the audio which will be applied for ''n" number ..."
- 3 years ago01/16/17 at 9:10 am (UTC)
"I downloaded the files. But prompted me with the message. This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be opened. It may have been crea..."
- 3 years ago11/21/16 at 5:34 am (UTC)
- 3 years ago11/11/16 at 9:47 am (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi started a new discussion How to avoid the Dithering of GIF images
"Hi support team, I am using the adobe flash cs6 for converting the animation of an object to a GIF format and inserting the same in the ..."
- over 3 years ago10/22/16 at 3:00 am (UTC)
"Thank you for your immediate response. We are using the same procedure and publishing in the LMS version package. But I want to tell you,..."
- 4 years ago12/30/15 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi started a new discussion Faced a problem in Quiz after publishing
"Hi, We are working with an interactive training modules for our clients. In this, we build and develop the modules to train the learner...."
- 4 years ago12/30/15 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Beautiful. How much time did it take you to develop it."
- over 4 years ago07/23/15 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
Suresh Ramamurthi commented on the article 3 Steps to Using Cue Points to Pause a Video and Display Layers
"Great Feature. Must try."
- over 4 years ago07/20/15 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"Very handy and useful for the learners"
- almost 5 years ago02/18/15 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I am back to you with an issue in this application. You asked me for a sample slide which I am unable to share with as it is ..."
- almost 5 years ago02/18/15 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"We follow the proper procedure in importing the PPTs in the storyline application. Actually the PPT we have is integrated with may slides..."
- almost 5 years ago02/11/15 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jacob for your information. Actually the system is high end only."
- almost 5 years ago02/11/15 at 5:00 pm (UTC)