"Click the little down arrow below the screenshot icon, then select "Screen Clipping". That will give you a little + which you position a..."
- 10 years ago09/27/11 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"For future reference, when you use the PowerPoint 2010 screen grab tool, you can select just a portion of the screen to grab. You can th..."
- 10 years ago09/27/11 at 8:49 am (UTC)
"If you have PowerPoint 2010, it has a screen grab tool that gives much better results than SnagIt. You simply need to have the .pdf open ..."
- 10 years ago09/26/11 at 9:38 am (UTC)
"We have used the design challenge approach a couple of times, and I have also had to do something similar twice while interviewing for jo..."
- 10 years ago09/26/11 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Wilson, Maybe it's not worth the time but you might play around with the slide background using some kind of construction theme. Semi ..."
- 10 years ago09/02/11 at 9:23 am (UTC)
"Wilson, can you clarify? Do you mean construction building codes? Who is the audience, inspectors, builders,? What is in the webinars..."
- 10 years ago09/01/11 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Hannah, Joseph is right on target. Improving written and oral skills is a huge task, and in my experience most companies do not unde..."
- over 10 years ago08/22/11 at 11:30 am (UTC)
"Phyllis makes a very good point. When the material is technical, our users report that they frequently refer back to the material after..."
- over 10 years ago05/10/11 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Phyllis, I also work with technical content similar to what you are describing. The answer to your question partly depends on the audien..."
- over 10 years ago05/10/11 at 1:27 pm (UTC)