"Hi Barry, are you working in Edge? If not, please test if it´s working there. As far as I know this is a recommended browser for Rise. Ma..."
- 9 months ago11/27/19 at 11:18 am (UTC)
"Hi, did you use the prebuild retake button you can create on the result slide? I tried it and it works. It has the same triggers as you w..."
- 9 months ago11/13/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion The initial state of a button and its related triggers
"Hi Alexander, why don´t you simply change the states normal and selected? Or should nothing happen with the button, when the user clicks ..."
- 9 months ago11/11/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Drag & Drop - Custom Immediate Feedback Layer Issue
"Hi Mark, it´s a problem with your states. If you give them another color you can see what´s happening. If you drag them several times ove..."
- 9 months ago11/11/19 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Luis, you could achieve this by using layers. For each group you can create a new layer, insert the text and audio there and set a tri..."
- 10 months ago10/30/19 at 1:01 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Player makes SL crash while generating preview or publishing course
"Hi Stacy, I would recommend to contact the support directly and send them your file if you can. Regards Susi"
- 10 months ago10/30/19 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ash, could you share your slide with us, so we can have a look into your setup? It´s a bit hard to imagine what you want to achieve. :..."
- 10 months ago10/30/19 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi, after a quick Google search I still found them SL360: https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-360 SL3: http..."
- 10 months ago10/30/19 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Forrest, I don´t know how the original file was created, but you chose to give a feedback after clicking on an answer. You now need to..."
- 11 months ago09/12/19 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Border missing from correct answer in storyline quiz
"Hi Robynn, seems like your states are buggy. Try the format painter and overwrite the button states from a working button. Or recreate th..."
- 11 months ago09/12/19 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi, this sounds serious and I think (if you haven´t already) you should contact the support team and send them your file to take a l..."
- 11 months ago09/12/19 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emma, I adjusted your correct feedback layer. I created a new state of your textbox, which will change, if the textentry is 37290..."
- 11 months ago09/12/19 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Talvinder, when I understand correctly you update a course without deleting the progress of the learner. Our LMS (sadly) can´t do this..."
- 1 year ago08/09/19 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Nomthi, you can adjust the triggers of the swipe action to go to a specific slide just like the normal next/previous triggers. Regards..."
- 1 year ago08/09/19 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Dan, I adjustes your triggers. Just have a look into attached file. I worked with true/false variables on each layer. You should tell ..."
- 1 year ago08/09/19 at 8:35 am (UTC)
"Hi Thomas, you can´t un-publish a storyline output. For editing the file you need the .story file. Regards Susi"
- 1 year ago08/09/19 at 7:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Brittany, without seeing your slide it`s hard to tell what went wrong. Can you replicate the problem? When should the slide progress? ..."
- 1 year ago08/09/19 at 7:04 am (UTC)
"Another option could be to insert your video into Storyline, add captions and publish it as a video (hiding all player elements). I ..."
- 1 year ago07/30/19 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi, we would like to export as a word document like storyline does. In our company we are not allowed to use free software and most softw..."
- 1 year ago07/09/19 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, we really like this new feature BUT you missed something very important. If the owner sets a password, the admin CAN`T see,..."
- 1 year ago05/24/19 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Hm this really should be okay. Maybe you want to contact the support directly and they can have a look into this."
- over 1 year ago05/13/19 at 10:55 am (UTC)
"Hi David, maybe your cover photo is too small, so Rise is scaling it up to fit in and that´s why it´s blurry. Rise is scaling pictures b..."
- over 1 year ago05/10/19 at 11:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Brigette, you can do this with variables. You need a variable for each button and a click counting variable. See attached file. You ..."
- over 1 year ago05/03/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Timeline on storyline -- how to make infinite until user clicks?
"Hi Valerie, I don´t understand your problem here. If you haven´t set a tigger to show the next slide when the timeline ends, the next sl..."
- over 1 year ago05/03/19 at 12:55 pm (UTC)