"You´re welcome! Great it works. :D"
- over 3 years ago09/09/16 at 6:05 am (UTC)
"Hey Mikey, did you set the slides on "reset to initial state" as described here? Greetings, Susi"
- over 3 years ago09/08/16 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alex, do you work on network or local? Network works for us, but sometimes it causes problems like this or if you have special charac..."
- over 3 years ago09/08/16 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Hey Sam, we work on networt drives too and it works fine for us. We had a similar issue with videos in an engage too (on iPad and in fir..."
- over 3 years ago09/08/16 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam, which browser did you use to check the course? There is a known html5 output issue with Firefox - read here. Do you use windows ..."
- over 3 years ago09/08/16 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam, I work with mp4-files too, usually more than 4 and I can confirm that it takes more time with media files in it. Audio and video..."
- over 3 years ago09/06/16 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Triggered icons working in preview mode but not when published
"Hi Scott, I looked into your storyline file and I think I found out what your problem is. The trigger didn´t work with your state change..."
- over 3 years ago09/06/16 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Image issues - Displaying different from development screen to preview mode.
"Hi James, did you copy and paste/duplicate this slide or the picture? I had a similar problem with a group of elements when copying them..."
- over 3 years ago09/06/16 at 11:29 am (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Select specific slides to track when publishing to Tin Can
"Hi Kyle, as Nancy said you can´t track specific slides. But you could maybe create "hidden" quiz slides with a hidden result slide. For e..."
- over 3 years ago09/06/16 at 6:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Beverly, you can edit every pose in every state seperately and then trigger to change state when ... Just add a new state. Greetings..."
- over 3 years ago09/02/16 at 12:56 pm (UTC)
"That`s what Ron and I just told you. :) Grab the line at the end of your timeline and drag it to the time you want it to be. BUT the time..."
- over 3 years ago09/02/16 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"You could also use the "end" and "pos1" buttons to jump to the end or beginning of the timeline. Works with holding the end of the timeli..."
- over 3 years ago09/01/16 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dale, we had a similar issue with our videos not starting (only on iPad), but within a tab interaction. We set a trigger to start the..."
- over 3 years ago09/01/16 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
Susi B replied to the discussion Drag and Drop interaction colour change state not working correctly
"Hi Wendy, I don´t know if I understood you correctly, but i build something that might be the way you want it to. Except you can stack a..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/16 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Too bad. Would be nice (for us) if someday you could reconnect them, because we work with templates to have the same look for every cours..."
- almost 4 years ago03/02/16 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"I don´t want to rename anything on the player menu. I want the slide title (2 in the picture above) to be the name of the slide in the m..."
- almost 4 years ago03/02/16 at 7:16 am (UTC)
"Sorry but this didn´t fixed it. There is still no link between my slide title/master title and the base layer/menu title. I tried to rese..."
- almost 4 years ago02/29/16 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Hey Leslie, I want the slide title I`m typing on the slide (via master title) to be the title of the slide in the menu. So when I change..."
- almost 4 years ago02/29/16 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Sure here it is."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/16 at 7:26 am (UTC)