"Thanks for your reply although it puts my project way behind schedule and cost. Get Outlook for iOS Disclaimer The information contain..."
- 6 months ago07/24/21 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
"Does Rise, like SL, support computer generated voice over?"
- 6 months ago07/23/21 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
Suzanne Timmerhans started a new discussion Bring Rise course into Storyline 360.
"Developers created courses in Rise and I need to bring them into Storyline 360. I have Articulate 360 so I have access to both Rise..."
- 6 months ago07/23/21 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much for the feedback. I will try your solution today! Get Outlook for iOS Disclaimer The information contained in this com..."
- over 1 year ago08/12/20 at 10:38 am (UTC)
Suzanne Timmerhans started a new discussion Older courses failing
"Lately older courses that were created under the old version of Articulate and put into our LMS (Relias) are not working properly - speci..."
- almost 5 years ago03/27/17 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks – I checked the slide profiles and corrected the problem. All good! Suzanne Timmerhans Suzanne Timmerhans, Associate Executive ..."
- 6 years ago11/05/15 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"It was the slide properties - reset them and all is A-OK. Thanks for the follow-up Suzanne Timmerhans Suzanne Timmerhans Associate Ex..."
- 6 years ago11/05/15 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the follow-up, but when I went back to check I found that the individual slide setting was for automatic for some of the slide..."
- 6 years ago11/05/15 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same problem re: slides auto-advancing even though the trigger is set to jump to next slide when user clicks Next. It is..."
- 6 years ago11/04/15 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
Suzanne Timmerhans commented on the article Working with Videos in Presenter ’13: What You Need to Know
"I was able to add the video clip with no problem but when I publish to LMS the video does not appear in the Preview. What am I doing wrong?"
- over 7 years ago06/18/14 at 7:46 am (UTC)