"Hello Kathi, thank you for the video and the support. But i think you mean the wrong rectangles. Its about the red ones with transp..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, thank you for your reply. Sorry for my late reply. The problem still exist. At your firefox Screenshot you can see the p..."
- over 2 years ago01/08/20 at 10:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the fast answers. It works now. :-) Thank you both. Tanja"
- 3 years ago04/04/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, i have only uploaded the HTML5 because i use the modern player. I will keep you posted if i get any news. "
- 3 years ago03/20/19 at 10:57 am (UTC)
"Crystal, thank you for your answer. The learner use IE 11, it is the best browser for our LMS. I have checked and i see all informations ..."
- 3 years ago03/19/19 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thank you for your help. I think i have zipped it with the built-in zip feature, but i am not really sure... I think its ..."
- 3 years ago03/19/19 at 9:39 am (UTC)
"Hi, i have thesame problem with a storyline training. It only happens to one user, other user have already completed the training. Th..."
- 3 years ago03/18/19 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
Tanja Gmeiner replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"Hi, i also have the font Problem. I don't know if the informations helps somebody but i can shorty explain my insights of the Problem. ..."
- 3 years ago02/27/19 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"Now it works perfectly. Thank you so much for your help! Great praise to the Support here, this makes the work a little bit easier. ;-)"
- over 3 years ago01/16/19 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, thanks for your help. :-) I have import the slide in a new file and remove all private information. Also insert some descri..."
- over 3 years ago01/15/19 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, yes, i changed the Video in the zip file. Thank you for this Information. I have seen this option (quality setting) but i was..."
- over 3 years ago10/18/18 at 8:36 am (UTC)
"Hello, the Pixel Problem exist already but it is not so bad than in the beginning. The only solution that work is that i change the zip..."
- over 3 years ago10/16/18 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"I have the same problem, also with IE. We have only IE in the company. I hope it will be fixed soon... Best wishes, Tanja"
- almost 4 years ago06/26/18 at 12:48 pm (UTC)