"Thanks SO MUCH for the kind words, ya'll! It's only my second ELH challenge ever, so I feel pretty happy and motivated to play again. :) ..."
- 4 years ago01/19/16 at 12:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Meaghan! Actually I just used States. I added a slider and added a picture. The picture was the Normal state, and then I added 7 more ..."
- 4 years ago01/18/16 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm added the course Human We Need To Talk ~The Cat
"Your cat has some questions for you... get them right and get a treat! Get them wrong and, well.. just get them right."
- 4 years ago01/18/16 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"Alexander I don't know what's funnier, your color descriptions or your delivery. Had me rolling here! Love it."
- 4 years ago01/18/16 at 6:11 am (UTC)
"The crazy cat lady in me couldn't resist this one, David! Great practice- even did some work with sliders/states as the reward for making..."
- 4 years ago01/18/16 at 6:00 am (UTC)
Tanya Storm added the course Sample Course to Track Course Completion with a Google Form
"This example uses a Google form inserted as a web object to collect user info. They must pass a quiz to access the form."
- 4 years ago01/11/16 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Love this, thanks for teaching me something new today Nicole! Negative Affordance makes me VERY stabby. :) I always just called it "poor ..."
- 4 years ago01/08/16 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"And Austin Powers! Love! "
- 4 years ago12/16/15 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"Some of the checkers at my local stores could REALLY use this training. Seriously."
- over 4 years ago11/20/15 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm added the course Behold, the Power of Coffee
"A wee illustration of coffee's affect on me! Just a practice of motion paths and the 'when animation completes' trigger."
- over 4 years ago11/20/15 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm added the course Avoiding the Grammar Police
"How's your grammar? See commonly misused words then take a quiz! (Built this for one of our ELH Challenges)"
- over 4 years ago11/20/15 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"Really cool Trina!"
- over 4 years ago11/17/15 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"This was so much fun! Loved the whole thing, esp the find the coin one. I got to paint too! And it's even my fave color. :)"
- over 4 years ago09/07/15 at 4:29 am (UTC)
"I'm not just an Articulate Hero, I'm a SuperHero (giggle)"
- over 4 years ago07/31/15 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Love this Trina! What a fun use of sliders and icons! If my title was not already so darn awesome, I'd be up for one "Technical Hero"!"
- over 4 years ago07/31/15 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm replied to the discussion How to Embed Articulate Storyline Content into a Web Page from Articluate Online
"Yep, she spoke to me on the Sales Team! I sent her out here where the REALLY smart people live. :)"
- over 4 years ago07/30/15 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm commented on the article How to Make the Business Case for E-Learning Software
"Good info, thanks for this! On the "Identify the Cost Benefit" point I'd also suggest checking our the Case studies page. It's got exampl..."
- over 4 years ago07/27/15 at 5:51 pm (UTC)
"Great article Trina! I would really like to see this bookcase of yours."
- almost 5 years ago04/21/15 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Tanya Storm commented on the article How to Create a Simple Branching Scenario in Articulate Presenter ’13
"Good stuff, thanks Allison! I get this question sometimes in the Daily Demo and it will be handy to have this as a reference."
- 5 years ago01/30/15 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Here is my grammar version of this challenge. Grammar is a bit of a passion for me, and I do all I can to crusade against the bad grammar..."
- 5 years ago01/07/15 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Michael Hinze It even works on IE6 (Windows 2000), I just tried. Damn you Firefox :-) WHOA! You test THAT setup? I wouldn't ..."
- 5 years ago12/03/14 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi again - it runs fine in Chrome, just not in Firefox apparently. Love it, now that I can see it!"
- 5 years ago12/03/14 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago12/03/14 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"The frame loads, but then the interior of the page tells me "Page Not Found - The page you are looking for might have been removed, had i..."
- 5 years ago12/03/14 at 4:53 pm (UTC)