"Hello Laura, I understand states, triggers, layers and how to turn a single shape into a button. I will look at the 'button set' that yo..."
- 4 months ago05/18/23 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"Hello Walkiria, that does not answer my question and that is not what I asked about. I have already downloaded the template and understan..."
- 5 months ago05/09/23 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, thank you for sharing this template! How did you create the buttons? I cannot figure out how you got 2 separate shapes to beh..."
- 5 months ago05/08/23 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"Our SL360 courses bookmark outside of an LMS, so this is not limited to having an LMS."
- almost 2 years ago10/14/21 at 1:48 am (UTC)
"I just posted a similar thread, this should absolutely be a feature. "
- 2 years ago07/27/21 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Tara Muir started a new discussion How to transfer course Ownership from person who has left to another team member
"Hi there, Can anyone tell me how to transfer course Ownership from person who has left to another team member? In this ..."
- 2 years ago07/27/21 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Leslie! Support has replied to me, very helpful! Tara"
- over 3 years ago03/19/20 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Walt, Actually it's looking like a possible bug with the latest version of SL360. Because all of these variables did work withou..."
- over 3 years ago03/19/20 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Here is only the slides with variables, everything else about the course has been stripped out. Appreciate the help!"
- over 3 years ago03/17/20 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, to working from a local location - always do. Everyone is working remotely at the moment, so an uninstall and re-install might..."
- over 3 years ago03/17/20 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"yes, they are refusing to leave home. The are not functioning. They are not pulling from input to display, they are not..."
- over 3 years ago03/17/20 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Tara Muir started a new discussion Variables not working in SL360 course
"Hi there, I have 6 variables in a course, none of which are working for me. They do display and work properly for other co-workers...."
- over 3 years ago03/17/20 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thank you! Yes, bookmarking for Rise would be something that we need for future functionality. Thanks again, Tara"
- over 3 years ago02/07/20 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for the reply! Can you explain why this experience is different with an SL360 course and Rise course when they are publ..."
- over 3 years ago02/07/20 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
"Karl, it is still about Rise courses. You replied that a publishing for web delivery, would never save progress - unless you m..."
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"Pam Schaw And yet, publishing a Presenter course or a Storyline course for Web delivery did in fact bookmark progress. I believe it was ..."
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 9:10 pm (UTC)
"Karl Muller Web delivery is a completely different scenario. Publishing for web delivery will never save learner progress, as there..."
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Our experience is that Rise is not saving progress in web delivery. "
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
Tara Muir started a new discussion Rise doesn't save progress - will this be added?
"Hi there, I recently learned that a published Rise course does not save a learner's progress the way an SL360 course will, either i..."
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, thanks for the reply. We're using Chrome - it seems to have updated with subsequent publishing. What I'm actually wondering is ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/21/19 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Tara Muir started a new discussion Manager role in Rise
"The ability to work on a course with a colleague is a helpful feature of the teams subscription; however, the Course manager role in Rise..."
- almost 4 years ago10/17/19 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Tara Muir started a new discussion Button labels not publishing to Review
"Hi there, Has anyone had the issue of button labels not publishing to Review correctly? What I am experiencing with a course built ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/17/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Robert above, this process is not as intuitive or easy to use for our internal Translation team and while it may be the stan..."
- 4 years ago09/05/19 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"HI Allison, while they can be used in French, in Canada and from our translation team, we use "Bonne reponse" and "Mauvaise reponse" (acc..."
- over 5 years ago02/08/18 at 6:14 pm (UTC)