Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Peek 360: No box or ability to turn off volume
"Hi, when I choose the screen to record I am able to record the screen but I do not get the adjustable box or the buttons to turn volume o..."
- 2 months ago09/17/20 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I would suggest then the ability to create a slide layer on a slide master should be removed as it does nothing. Thank you, ..."
- 3 months ago08/31/20 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Building a slide layer in a slide master layout
"Hi, In slide master when building a layout you can build a slide layer. However, when I'm out of slide master mode and I'm using th..."
- 3 months ago08/31/20 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach replied to the discussion Can Storyline create a Step-by-step Word document like Oracle UPK can for a software simulation?
"This did not answer the question, and it's the same question I have. I know Storyline can create step-by-step similuations but after you..."
- over 1 year ago06/07/19 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Exporting Screen Recordings to Word
"Hi There, I've seen other tools that can export their step-by-step screen recordings into Word or a PDF that creates a table that has 1 c..."
- over 1 year ago06/07/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. So you're saying to keep it simple:-)"
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
"I should, it used to, but not working for right now sadly:-( Was hoping others may be experiencing similar issues. "
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. The issue is I can't get slide 2.1 to go back to slide 1.4. I have the Player Trigger for the Next button set on slide 2.1 t..."
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Player Triggers not working
"Hi, I'm having an issue where my Player Trigger is not working. I have my player trigger for the Next button going to a specific slide. ..."
- 3 years ago10/02/17 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"would you be willing to share your raw storyline file, not for content but instead for formatting, etc.?"
- over 3 years ago05/09/17 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"I should note it's also telling me it can't open b/c it may have been created in an earlier version of Storyline. So, here's the thing...."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"These steps did not help me. Sometimes importing to a new file helps but not this time. I have lost a significant amount of work and f..."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Same issue here!"
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Sadly none of these solutions are working for me! I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, I have it saved locally, I tried locating in te..."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. Does anyone know if there are legality issues using the free software to download YouTube videos?"
- almost 4 years ago02/17/17 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Cannot access YouTube
"Hello, I have an issue. I want to utilize product videos posted to YouTube. However, the end-user of the training does not have access..."
- almost 4 years ago02/16/17 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"This really does not solve the issue. While it may make Storyline a little bigger. Every other application now on my machine is ridicul..."
- 4 years ago11/14/16 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Tara Rohrbach started a new discussion Storyline tiny on new machine
"I just installed Storyline 2 on my new Lenovo running the Windows 10 anniversary update. The user interface is super small now. Is ther..."
- 4 years ago11/11/16 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"I didn't see a waiter."
- 4 years ago10/25/16 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Sorry to see this question asked two years ago and the functionality still not available. I'm trying to do the same thing. Group object..."
- over 4 years ago05/18/16 at 11:33 pm (UTC)