Tash Wagner started a new discussion Articulate with Microsoft Edge
"Hi All, I've done a quick search in the forums and can see that in the past (most looked like years ago), there were lots of issues with ..."
- 7 months ago07/20/22 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"Hi there, With the new release of the accessibility AA rating, could you please confirm if all blocks within Rise are to this stand..."
- 2 years ago02/02/21 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"We are having so many issues with this as well!!! Having a course manager create a brand new link is resulting in us having multiple revi..."
- almost 3 years ago05/06/20 at 2:41 am (UTC)
"I just found this link and have subscribed for updates https://www.articulatestatus.com/ "
- almost 3 years ago03/30/20 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
"We are having the same issue. Not sure what's happening."
- almost 3 years ago03/30/20 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
Tash Wagner replied to the discussion Previous/Continue Buttons to show after layer closed
"Thank you so much for that! That worked! Appreciate it."
- 3 years ago11/19/19 at 12:09 am (UTC)
Tash Wagner started a new discussion Previous/Continue Buttons to show after layer closed
"Hi All, I'm still getting my head around SL. I have managed to create some previous & next buttons that are hidden using states. What..."
- over 3 years ago08/29/19 at 11:58 pm (UTC)
Tash Wagner started a new discussion Admin notes section on Rise
"It would be extremely handy to have a notes section for Admin within Rise courses which is only viewable to Admin (maybe under settings) ..."
- over 3 years ago05/14/19 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
"Can we please get an ETA? Is it already in the pipeline? Are people working on it or is it something you know we are going to be waiting ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/26/19 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
"Is there any update on this yet? "
- 4 years ago01/16/19 at 3:02 am (UTC)
"It would be amazing to assign a course to a group so that automatically everyone in that group has collaboration and exporting rights to ..."
- 4 years ago01/08/19 at 12:55 am (UTC)
Tash Wagner started a new discussion Rise Quizzes
"Hi There, We would love to make some suggestions for improvements for future Rise updates. - Functionality to create two assessments in R..."
- over 4 years ago09/17/18 at 5:49 am (UTC)
Tash Wagner started a new discussion Transfer bulk ownership in Rise
"Hi there, We have started to build lots of modules in Rise and I am wondering if we are able to do the following (or if not, can I please..."
- over 4 years ago09/17/18 at 5:39 am (UTC)
"Yes this is something which is extremely important to us as well! If someone goes on leave, we would like other people in the team to be ..."
- over 4 years ago07/31/18 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
"We are trying to do a Course that has a Pre-Test that they can complete once. If they pass 100%, we want it to go to a Congrats page. If ..."
- over 4 years ago06/28/18 at 4:27 am (UTC)
Tash Wagner started a new discussion Viewing all incorrect & correct assessment feedback in Articulate Review
"My team reviews our Rise & Storyline modules in Articulate Review. I am wondering if there is a way to review all the feedback for ea..."
- over 4 years ago06/22/18 at 5:11 am (UTC)