"I apologize for not designating version. SL2. This occurred when I was editing slides used in a lightbox glossary scene. It was very repe..."
- 6 years ago09/26/14 at 10:40 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion Posible bug
"When copying text from one slide to another, one must select the USE DESTINATION formatting to retain the style from the source slide, Us..."
- 6 years ago09/25/14 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"When you right click, what attributes are saved as "default"? It doesn't appear that alignment is saved."
- 6 years ago09/09/14 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"Sorry about the extra Word junk. Did a copy/paste and it did not show in initial paste."
- 6 years ago09/09/14 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Here is what I found: Create the following three scenes. Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE ..."
- 6 years ago09/09/14 at 10:41 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion Keeping initial lightbox slide available
"I created a button that calls a light box slide that has a series of buttons on it. Each of those buttons calls another set of light box ..."
- 6 years ago09/08/14 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"What technique are you using to copy and paste from Word? If I click on equation and then select COPY from right click, go to Storyline ..."
- 6 years ago09/05/14 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion Equations and non-white background.
"I would like to be able to copy equations from Microsoft Word into Articulate without having to use the image capability so that a backgr..."
- 6 years ago09/05/14 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the response!"
- 6 years ago07/31/14 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Chalkboard seems to be holding, however I have the text centered in the box (see above) when developing, and it shows at the top in previ..."
- 6 years ago07/31/14 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"This is using the Numeric quiz template"
- 6 years ago07/31/14 at 11:34 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion Formatting quiz textentry box
"I'm trying to format the numeric text entry box to look like a blackboard and am using a chalk font to accept their input. I cannot seem ..."
- 6 years ago07/31/14 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Here is my scenerio: I have slides with multiple layers. As it is written now, Base calls layer 1 when timeline starts, Layer 1 calls Lay..."
- over 6 years ago04/22/14 at 8:01 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion Using timeline
"Is there a system variable that is associated with the relative position of the the seek bar in each slide? For example, for a slide with..."
- over 6 years ago04/22/14 at 3:46 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion System Variables
"Is there a list of predefined variables that can be used on slides? For example, on Quiz results slide, %Results.ScorePercent%%, %Result..."
- over 6 years ago03/12/14 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Thomas Bode started a new discussion "Appear" event timimg
"I am importing slides that have one large text box with multiple lines of text. The author has added the Appear event on click to each i..."
- over 6 years ago03/11/14 at 5:13 pm (UTC)