"No problem! I've also posted it in threads where people are having similar problems."
- over 2 years ago07/09/19 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"Hey guys - I may be a little late to this party. But I had the same problem as OP and was able to fix it by reinstalling the fonts on my ..."
- over 2 years ago07/05/19 at 9:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Katie Gokhshteyn sorry for the late reply - I was able to fix the issue by having IT reinstall the fonts. "
- over 2 years ago07/05/19 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa I cant sent over actual file as it includes business sensitive stuff, but will look to replicate if issues where I can."
- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 8:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Katie thanks for the reply - to answer your questions: 5: 3.5.16548.0 LMS publish Courses have business sensitive content, as such ..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/19 at 9:30 am (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion Custom fonts not appearing with flash enabled
"Hey guys I hope you can help. I've exported a new course with nonstandard fonts, but these arn't recognised by Google Chrome whilst ..."
- over 2 years ago02/25/19 at 10:20 am (UTC)
"I know I'm a little late to the party - however I managed to fix my issue by copying and pasting the file into a different location. As r..."
- over 2 years ago02/05/19 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks for this information. I didn't realise it was a HTML thing. I publish with flash and html back up - however chrome is a bit funny..."
- 3 years ago10/24/18 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I've been viewing the course in chrome - which we're having issues with flash plug-in not automatically allowing with at the ..."
- 3 years ago10/24/18 at 9:05 am (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion Scrollbar styles
"Hey guys Does anyone know if there is a way to change the style of the scrollbar? In story view I get a large/visible scrollbar (see ..."
- 3 years ago10/22/18 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"It's OK, my organisation are offering hazard pay ;)"
- 3 years ago08/07/18 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"Hi Judy - thanks for the reply, I really appreciate your input. It's more of a brief summary of a part of the show that dealt with money..."
- 3 years ago08/02/18 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison - thanks for the reply. I wont be using any videos or imagery, just characters names and key concepts. As Judy stated above, ..."
- 3 years ago08/02/18 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion A question about copyright
"Hey guys! I'm hoping you can help. I'm currently updating my organisations anti-money laundering course. To make the content less dry ..."
- 3 years ago08/02/18 at 10:42 am (UTC)
Tim Clark commented on the article Create Compliance Training Like a Pro with Rise 360
"Restricted navigation or not - you can never stop people breezing through your courses if they aren't interested in your content. :-( ..."
- almost 4 years ago11/29/17 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Does anyone know if the storyline file was posted for this? I know its been a while - Perhaps I missed it :-( I've managed to replicat..."
- 4 years ago09/26/17 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"Importing the entire course into a new AS file did the trick. crisis averted :)"
- over 5 years ago06/27/16 at 10:02 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Sorry, I meant when I click publish, its not an LMS thing rather the software itself. I honestly cannot find a work around and..."
- over 5 years ago06/27/16 at 7:55 am (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion Likerty scale oddity between As1 and As2
"Hey guys - I'm editing a AS1 course in AS2 - its been going fine until I add a likerty scale. The buttons on the left are how they are s..."
- over 5 years ago06/24/16 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Hey Edward - Thanks for the tip! However, the file consists of one slide with video on it, perhaps its the video itself =(. "
- over 5 years ago05/24/16 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I've uploaded it and we are getting a blank screen too. Nothing I can show externally tho, its all business stuff on our intranet "
- over 5 years ago05/20/16 at 10:30 am (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion Publish to web - blank screen
"Hi All I'm trying to export a course for web viewing, but when I open the .html file to view all I'm getting is a blank screen. The fil..."
- over 5 years ago05/20/16 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"So I guess interactive videos on a mobile platform are out of the question?"
- over 5 years ago05/13/16 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
Tim Clark started a new discussion Videos and mobile issues
"Hey guys and gals I'm using screen record footage in a course which works fine on a desktop, however when I open the course on a mobile,..."
- over 5 years ago05/13/16 at 2:44 pm (UTC)