"Alicia I had the same thing happen....I closed that tab, logged into Rise on a different tab in Chrome, then went back to Nicole's link a..."
- over 1 year ago09/25/19 at 2:09 am (UTC)
"any other progress on this? I had to abandon Rise as an authoring tool over a year ago b/c I couldn't get it to consistently show comple..."
- almost 2 years ago05/07/19 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"No specific solutions but will just share our experience - we had to abandon Rise and go back to Storyline for our modules. Love the fu..."
- over 2 years ago06/21/18 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
Tim Golden replied to the discussion Letters 't' and 'f' going missing in Storyline 360 for small population of users?
"Forgive me if this has already been answered and I missed it in the thread, but... Could Support or Staff clarify - there's an implicati..."
- almost 3 years ago03/12/18 at 3:01 am (UTC)
"Hello, just finding this thread and it directly relates to an issue I'm having with Rise courses and my LMS. Does Articulate have a time..."
- over 3 years ago09/08/17 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"Emily, Thanks for your reply and the interest. I have seen the exact same thing - the course reporting to the LMS is showing passed - 0..."
- over 3 years ago06/29/17 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
"Mona, Thanks for that feedback and experience – really appreciate it. I’ll go back and check that further…it’s an interesting angle..."
- over 3 years ago06/29/17 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"Trina, Thanks for the feedback – always looking for more help and insights. We’ll continue to chase the issue. If we identify anything..."
- over 3 years ago06/28/17 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Efrat yes - that's exactly what I am saying. I've got anecdotal examples from the employee using IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, on PC's, I..."
- over 3 years ago06/28/17 at 11:57 am (UTC)