"Totally agree Julia. So, do we need to bombard Articulate with a feature request for morph before they will take us seriously? The number..."
- 5 months ago08/19/20 at 1:19 am (UTC)
"I logged in to say the same thing. If Articulate are only going by the number of users who actively contact them and ask for a feature, t..."
- 5 months ago08/14/20 at 11:45 pm (UTC)
"Wow! I came looking for an answer to the same question! My marker and icon both only have one state. "
- 7 months ago07/06/20 at 11:02 pm (UTC)
"Jim, I have extensive experience with iSpring. I understand why you're making the comment, but there's still a lot you can do with Storyl..."
- 7 months ago06/13/20 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
"We do the same. We use text to speech until we get the final signoff from the client, then record voiceover. Being able to export the TTS..."
- 10 months ago03/23/20 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ulises. I have tried that to no avail, however, I think it's actually an issue with the platform, as I've loaded it into another L..."
- over 1 year ago10/10/19 at 1:14 am (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion Removing a file from a Scorm package
"Hi everyone, This is a question which has nothing to do with Articulate, so please forgive me in advance. However, I'm not sure where els..."
- over 1 year ago10/08/19 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Ah wonderful - restarting the seek bar will be just fine. Thanks!"
- almost 2 years ago03/25/19 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion Player seek bar
"Hi! Could anyone tell me if there's a way to make the seek bar last for the duration of the base layer plus all other layers, please? At ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/25/19 at 5:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks Tim. I can get the result I need, with some work. I have exported to Word, then inserted those slide pics individually into a work..."
- 2 years ago12/02/18 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion Downloadable workbook
"Hi all. For one of my clients, we create a downloadable workbook for each course, that the learner can complete as they work through, an..."
- 2 years ago11/30/18 at 3:37 am (UTC)
"Thanks Daniel - got it!"
- 2 years ago11/28/18 at 5:01 am (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion Customising the player menu
"Hi all. I think I may be being dense, but I can't work something out. I would like to only have the scene names in the menu in the player..."
- 2 years ago11/28/18 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"I support that! I've been trying to duplicate the effect with motion paths, but it's really clunky and not a great effect."
- 2 years ago11/27/18 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"Ah thank you Leslie. I'll have a play - much appreciated!"
- 2 years ago10/22/18 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Many thanks Susi! I am still a little confused - I'm transitioning from using iSpring, where you build a quiz using the inbuilt app as p..."
- 2 years ago10/22/18 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion Quizzes in Storyline 360
"Hi all, I suspect I'm being dense..... The Storyline 360 user guide seems to indicate that you build quizzes using 'normal' slides (pres..."
- over 2 years ago10/22/18 at 12:31 am (UTC)
"I send files to clients for them to upload using Dropbox. You could use any of the cloud based services - just publish the file in the fo..."
- over 2 years ago10/22/18 at 12:24 am (UTC)
"Ah wonderful - thanks Christine!"
- over 2 years ago10/17/18 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
Tina Dean started a new discussion New to Storyline 360 - layers vs states
"Hi all, I'm just learning Storyline, and so far, I'm having a nerdy ball! I have a question though. I have created a few slides with but..."
- over 2 years ago10/16/18 at 10:40 pm (UTC)