"Hmm, must be a popular thing, Trina. I was following another thread in this community, and learned that people were looking for examples ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/24/17 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"I've put up a template that I've pulled together from my previous efforts - while it has been optimized for Articulate Presenter programs..."
- 5 years ago12/01/16 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Your guidance is very helpful, and would have benefited me greatly 4 years ago, when I embarked as primary developer for a massive learni..."
- almost 6 years ago02/02/16 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Awesome, thanks so much Humera!"
- over 6 years ago06/11/15 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
Todd Kasenberg started a new discussion xAPI and Articulate Presenter 13
"I have developed courseware that has been xAPI-enabled coming out of Articulate Presenter 13 - and we are uploading this to a LearnDash L..."
- over 6 years ago05/28/15 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
Todd Kasenberg replied to the discussion Slowing audio narration for non-first language learners
"Thanks, Mike, for the Welcome. I must have another account around here, because this isn't my first foray into the forums, sorry about t..."
- over 8 years ago09/26/13 at 8:22 am (UTC)
Todd Kasenberg started a new discussion Slowing audio narration for non-first language learners
"I have received a suggestion, for a learning program I am rolling out into Phase 2, that some option be included to listen to a "slower s..."
- over 8 years ago09/25/13 at 10:58 am (UTC)