"Dear Ashley and Alyssa, going parallel also with your support I was told by Abel Colorado that this issue was already fixed in The lates..."
- over 4 years ago07/01/17 at 8:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your reply, would be great to get some help. I will share it with you asap. Please give me some time since I am not at my comp..."
- over 4 years ago06/29/17 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"Please try to click on one of the Wikipedia links that (mostly) appear under the explanation of the glossary entry."
- over 4 years ago06/29/17 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, I am experiencing the same problem with content that exceeds the space in a light box using SL360. One can not scroll down to th..."
- over 4 years ago06/29/17 at 1:05 pm (UTC)
"I experienced that I can't scroll down within the lightbox on my iPad. One can't read the whole text. No problem with browsers on my Mac ..."
- over 4 years ago04/23/17 at 6:21 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Claude, for your reply! I will try it asap. All the best, Tom "
- 5 years ago08/13/16 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie, sounds like a tad difficult. I thought of a clean method, which seemingly is not possible :-( I very much appreciate yo..."
- over 5 years ago02/20/16 at 11:15 am (UTC)
Tom Ischler started a new discussion Variable for external website
"In our medical learning modules we call up an external website (wiki with glossary) to be shown in a lightbox. For this we use a webobje..."
- over 5 years ago02/12/16 at 11:12 am (UTC)
Tom Ischler replied to the discussion Test with 3 tries and get the better result to the LMS
"Was it different with SL1? Because we experienced with SL1 that only the results of the first attempt were submitted, even if the last at..."
- almost 6 years ago01/07/16 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"The link https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/googledrive.com/host/0B7rV2CKu814WYUs5VklWUHNRaU0/ doesn'..."
- over 6 years ago01/26/15 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Tammy! :-)"
- almost 7 years ago01/05/15 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, we are teaching medical knowledge via learning modules. Please have a look in our heart module. There are three sequences open ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/01/15 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys, your answers are very much appreciated. Will post in Building better Courses and try to contact the mentioned persons. Ha..."
- almost 7 years ago12/23/14 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I am looking for someone who can put together a small project for me. In German. Preferibly in Munich area. Storyboard, ill..."
- almost 7 years ago12/23/14 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I am looking for someone who can put together a small project for me. In German. Preferibly in Munich area. Can you give me..."
- almost 7 years ago12/23/14 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"I think there should be a lot of such requests already since IMHO the motion paths are one of the most needed features. And I do not thin..."
- 7 years ago08/03/14 at 2:57 am (UTC)
"Nancy Woinoski said: The game is not finished yet so that is why you can only see two suspects and can't do anything with the evidence. ..."
- over 7 years ago03/02/14 at 2:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Nancy, thanks a lot for the link. It looks quite impressing and I understand the idea of the game. Unfortunately I can't access al the..."
- over 7 years ago03/01/14 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
Tom Ischler started a new discussion Please help! HTML5 examples
"Hi Forum, I am asked to write the storyboards for a big project. It is agreed an Storyline as an authoring tool. And we need to use HTML5..."
- over 7 years ago03/01/14 at 1:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, will try ... Cheers, Tom"
- over 7 years ago02/27/14 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
Tom Ischler started a new discussion Lightbox attitudes
"Hi forum, we want to include a mighty glossary (based on an external maintained wiki) through the lightbox function of storyline in our l..."
- over 7 years ago02/26/14 at 8:02 pm (UTC)