Tom MacKay replied to the discussion Running Articulate Storyline on HD computer screen
"Thanks - I did see the reply, but I just haven't managed to get it to work on my Surface Book and it is a big issue for me. Also with mos..."
- over 4 years ago08/30/16 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Thank you - the problem is I became aware of this only after switching computer and my old files just won't appear as they used too - it'..."
- over 4 years ago07/03/16 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"That looks great, thanks. I'm having problems getting images of the themes show up in my presentation - when I browse for custom themes a..."
- over 6 years ago08/13/14 at 6:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks, but that isn't the problem. It seems to be syncing on slides with larger audio files that is the problem. Slides with less audio ..."
- over 6 years ago08/18/14 at 9:27 am (UTC)
Tom MacKay started a new discussion Sync Problem
"Hi - I'm trying to sync some audio with a slide however there are 4 animations, but for some reason in the sync animation window when I c..."
- over 6 years ago08/18/14 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks - I just wanted to check the audio would still be connected. This now works with the smaller file, however I really want to be usi..."
- over 6 years ago08/13/14 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"Just to update again - now when I try to open the audio editor with the large file it just crashes. I think it must be the file size. Wha..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/14 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"I just tried creating a new project and with a smaller audio size the editing worked fine. Could there be a problem with a large amount o..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/14 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"I'm running Windows 8 and Office 365 64bits. It had been working up until recently, so I'm not sure what happened - maybe after I did the..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/14 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Thank you for your reply. I have tried all of those options now, but unfortunately it still doesn't work - I can see the audio file in th..."
- over 6 years ago08/12/14 at 12:22 am (UTC)