"OH. I thought it could be used without the default navigation. Is there any plan to offer a classic nav option? Like a player whose ne..."
- 5 years ago06/27/18 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"Actually I'm confused. The continue button isn't advancing to the next slide even though its the last block "
- over 5 years ago06/26/18 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to align a button block to the left side instead of the right? We have alot of clients that want buttons instead of the d..."
- over 5 years ago06/26/18 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Any update on that responsive mobile player? Please?"
- almost 7 years ago10/20/16 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, This still exists in SL2. Just go to the player options and click the new button (looks like a blank page) and specify what i..."
- almost 8 years ago10/05/15 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Arianna, It sounds like you might be trying to re-use the same variables for each slide. It's important to remember that variables a..."
- almost 8 years ago10/05/15 at 3:56 pm (UTC)
"hmm... looks like I buzzed in without hearing the whole question. By shutting off the links to the resources, the glossary and the menu ..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kathleen, The reference material you're looking for is here: https://community.articulate.com/series/getting-started-with-articulate..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Laura, This is possible by using a variable. - create a True/False variable and set it to false by default - add a trigger on your ..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
Tony Hersey replied to the discussion How to remove "Correct" feedback box from the quiz questions.
"Hi Carla, You can turn off question feedback in the form view for the question. Just set none in the dropdown for feedback."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mindy, 1. You are correct UNLESS the navigation is set to restricted or locked. In those circumstances, the slide is only considered..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cynthia, How big is the hotspot you are using? The items should start to tile when they reach the edge of the hotspot. I've been th..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Andrew, In your new file, click file > import > Storyline. Browse to your existing .story file and click Open. A dialog box w..."
- 8 years ago09/25/15 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"oh wow. Im a dummy. Thanks for pointing out this obvious solution. Tony"
- over 9 years ago04/21/14 at 8:51 am (UTC)
Tony Hersey started a new discussion turn off case sensitivity for textentry?
"Hi, Im creating a family feud style course that takes input from a user, stores it in a variable, then reveals a particular layer based o..."
- over 9 years ago04/18/14 at 11:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the suggestions, Greg. I had thought of splitting the video, but if I did, it certainly would have to be fewer times than ev..."
- over 9 years ago04/09/14 at 8:45 am (UTC)
Tony Hersey started a new discussion Can I create this course in storyline?
"Hi All, I've used Storyline for a bit and have learned to really appreciate the toolset. I have a course that I need to build in the nex..."
- over 9 years ago04/09/14 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Hi guys. We recently ran the patch on deployed content with some success. However, it seems like the patch also managed to affect some ..."
- over 9 years ago04/04/14 at 8:08 am (UTC)
Tony Hersey replied to the discussion Quizmaker 09 published quizzes suddenly not loading
"Was there ever a resolution to this issue? The recent Studio 09 patch exe has worked as far as fixing tracking and completion issues wi..."
- over 9 years ago02/24/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)