Tony Konig replied to the discussion STORYLINE 360 - "This project is invalid or corrupt and cannot be opened...."
"ugh, Hi Alyssa. I am having this problem now and none of the fixes seem to work. No temp files in that folder since 3/30, so my current w..."
- 2 months ago04/08/20 at 7:02 am (UTC)
"same... navigation bar at top. want to have simulation appear at bottom of screen. Current fix is to use another .story file with dimensi..."
- 2 months ago03/27/20 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"I experimented with Storyline 360 and found a nuance to share. No need to add Prev and Next buttons. Create 1 dummy question in yo..."
- 7 months ago10/30/19 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
Tony Konig replied to the discussion Graded Questions - Correct/Incorrect layers displaying during review - Storyline 360
"Thanks Wendy, your idea got me one step closer. The feedback is all "By Question", so that was not the problem, but I noticed that ..."
- 8 months ago10/01/19 at 12:01 am (UTC)
Tony Konig started a new discussion Graded Questions - Correct/Incorrect layers displaying during review - Storyline 360
"Some of my questions slides display the correct/incorrect layers during the review of the quiz. Some of them do not. I would..."
- 8 months ago09/30/19 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"what we were talking about was when you click the back arrow (up top) to go to a previous question slide... that is when the player's unw..."
- 8 months ago09/24/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
"Hey, yes it is the player Prev Next buttons (not my arrows up top) that appear when you go back after answering a question in the Knowled..."
- 8 months ago09/24/19 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, the complexity of my quiz functionality is pretty high. Phil mentions that if any slides have prev next, the problem ..."
- 8 months ago09/24/19 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil. I do have it on some slides, and that is the way my stakeholders want it. "
- 8 months ago09/24/19 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"still an issue in Storyline 360. I'll try Phil's suggestion"
- 8 months ago09/24/19 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jordan, I've used those techniques before, but I have lots of rectangles, on many slides, and little development time. I'm j..."
- 9 months ago09/06/19 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"My shape has a border around it and I don't want to shrink it with a 1:1 ratio. I want to make it thinner width but keep the height..."
- 9 months ago09/05/19 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
Tony Konig replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline 360 Publishing WEB or LMS and SharePoint 2007
"Hi, I'm having the same issue. Can't wait for more modern versions of Sharepoint, but 2007 is it for now. I've tried everything suggest..."
- 1 year ago03/12/19 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"enlarged storyline , problem solved. don't use small (in my case 400x300px) storyline files. "
- over 1 year ago12/26/18 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"I tried the classic player too. "
- over 1 year ago12/26/18 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"Different variation of the same problem. I publish storyline with a white modern player, and in RISE it puts a black border around it ..."
- over 1 year ago12/26/18 at 10:53 pm (UTC)
Tony Konig replied to the discussion Replace image once to change its multiple occurences
"The time it took you to tell him to submit his own request could have been spent just sending it to your developers. This is your compa..."
- over 1 year ago11/07/18 at 1:02 am (UTC)
"No solution still for those of us who need to jump to a slide after a series of characters are typed without hitting tab, enter, or click..."
- over 1 year ago10/16/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"I want to be able to have a replay button on a master slide with "Jump to" set to "This slide", but there is no "This Slide" option in th..."
- over 1 year ago10/12/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)