"I'd love to know how to apply two different transitions as well!"
- 2 years ago08/05/19 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Angie - I think you need to select Storyline as the application to open the file. If you just want to view the course demo, click on t..."
- over 2 years ago03/25/19 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Doug - go to player properties and click text labels, then find the button that you want to change and edit the custom text column (ju..."
- over 2 years ago03/25/19 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Thanks Allison! This is something I want to incorporate more into my courses."
- over 2 years ago03/18/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
Tonya Smith started a new discussion Getting Started Guide - Storyline Template
"Hi Community! I'd like to share a template that is a simple way to deliver content to learners. Learners can engage with the information,..."
- over 2 years ago03/05/19 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Martika - how do you turn off Next/Prev for a quiz? "
- almost 3 years ago12/04/18 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
Tonya Smith replied to the discussion Tips for letting customers know they can enlarge images in Rise?
"We've also found that some of our learners aren't sure how to go back to the normal size after enlarging. Instead of clicking the image a..."
- almost 3 years ago11/21/18 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Agree! This is important to our team as well as Articulate Online is our preferred location to publsih and host modules."
- almost 3 years ago10/09/18 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
Tonya Smith replied to the discussion Can I add an image or color to the top of the page in Rise?
"In the dog example, it looks like they "hid" the title section and uploaded an image block to represent the title instead. I'd love to kn..."
- almost 3 years ago10/01/18 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"I love the look of this menu and was hoping to use it for a course. Can this we used with slides that include a screen recording? I thi..."
- over 5 years ago06/16/16 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"Is it permissible to use this design as a model in one of my own courses?"
- over 6 years ago05/20/15 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
Tonya Smith started a new discussion Importing screencasts into another project - losing mouse cursor?
"I'm working on a project in which I 'm importing screencasts from one Storyline project into another. In the original project, the ..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/15 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"I read in another thread that Storyline requires Windows to be configured with 96 DPI so I followed the instructions and decreased my dis..."
- almost 7 years ago11/11/14 at 9:04 pm (UTC)