"Okay, let me try this. I am working off my iPad so this is like learning a foreign language."
- over 9 years ago02/06/13 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Let't try this again, below is what we see in the properties box."
- over 9 years ago02/06/13 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Tracy Scott started a new discussion Articulate Storyline (administrator
"I am trying to help a coworker with a project and when I open the storyline project she gave me, I have the name of the project, then it ..."
- over 9 years ago02/06/13 at 11:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, I did load the new file as a new course so I didn't have the old version issue. I am testing it in my sandbox so I won..."
- over 9 years ago01/29/13 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Yes, it did work when I lauched it from the link. I took the file and published for LMS last night, uploaded to the LMS, and it didn't w..."
- over 9 years ago01/29/13 at 7:52 am (UTC)
"Okay, I am lauching it from our LMS (SumTotal Maestro). How do I get it into the library on the Articulate app?"
- over 9 years ago01/29/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, Thanks for all you help, I tested the file on my iPad last night and the buttons do not go to their normal state on the iPa..."
- over 9 years ago01/29/13 at 7:09 am (UTC)
"I have it attached. Thanks for taking a look."
- over 9 years ago01/28/13 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
Tracy Scott started a new discussion Correct Button States
"I have a project that I am working on and can't figure out a particular function using button states. Here it is: I have a home page wit..."
- over 9 years ago01/28/13 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
Tracy Scott replied to the discussion Ideas on getting rid of bullet points to state course objectives
"We have taken each bullet and made its own slide so we are still stating them but through one sentence titles and graphics. It goes some..."
- over 9 years ago01/18/13 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"That is what I thought so thank you! Have a great day."
- over 9 years ago01/10/13 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
Tracy Scott started a new discussion Change states
"If I have multiple buttons on one slide and need to change the state colors for all, can I do it all at once? If so, please let me know ..."
- over 9 years ago01/10/13 at 11:55 am (UTC)
"Thank you. The revisit did not work but I unchecked hide objects on base layer and they allowed me to see them. I also added a white ba..."
- 10 years ago05/04/12 at 7:57 am (UTC)