"Correct. I am using Storyline 360. It works in Google Chrome but not Internet Explorer. In IE, there is still a large amount of blank spa..."
- 5 years ago06/28/17 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Would you be able to tell us if this issue (which I experience in Internet Explorer) is still being worked on? Do you have an..."
- 5 years ago06/28/17 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"I think we found a solution. While the student cannot click the previously visited slide on the menu, they can however click the PREV but..."
- 5 years ago06/22/17 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I published as a SCORM package with the menu set to restricted and then uploaded it to Moodle, but I still get the same issue..."
- 5 years ago06/21/17 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. Makes sense. Thanks for your help!"
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the info. That's good to know. My question now is, will there be any issues with the web object appearing within a course that..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Submitted the case. They already got back to me and stated there's already a fix for it. Just need to apply the latest software update, w..."
- over 5 years ago03/09/17 at 4:12 am (UTC)
"I will submit one now. But of course feel free to submit your own as well."
- over 5 years ago03/08/17 at 10:11 pm (UTC)
"Same here. For example, I adjusted it to centre instead of stack random, and I still run into the same issue. Also, I just published my ..."
- over 5 years ago03/08/17 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
Trevor Dixon replied to the discussion Open questions/essay through Storyline in Moodle, can it be done?
"Hamish, Thank you so much for providing this solution. After testing, I was able to show the entire text response in the results."
- over 5 years ago01/13/17 at 11:49 pm (UTC)