"Hey Justin, No problem! We decided to build custom quizzes for our e-learning because we're nuts and needed to come up with a ..."
- 11 months ago01/15/20 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justin, I'm also on Absorb and am boxing with transferring stuff to the LMS as well. I have a method for modifying the reported ..."
- 11 months ago01/14/20 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce started a new discussion JS/Storyline help - Commit(); status
"Hey everyone, I'm trying to put together an alert if the SCORM 2004 package fails to communicate with the LMS. This seems eas..."
- 11 months ago01/14/20 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"You could add a superscript footnote number or icon to the item you're referencing. If it's text, hyperlink it and set the associated tri..."
- over 1 year ago04/12/19 at 2:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rena, We have some more complex interactions in some of our quizzes as well. Between that and the way we wanted to allow users to qu..."
- almost 2 years ago01/31/19 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce started a new discussion Variables corrupted in SCORM 2004 course?
"Hey! I'm seeing an occasional issue with a course I built where variables are having random values assigned to them, and I'm wondering if..."
- almost 2 years ago01/31/19 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce started a new discussion Storyline 3 - Scrolling Panel Woes
"Hey all, I've noticed discussions from about a year ago regarding scrolling panels starting at the bottom instead of the top. Any chanc..."
- almost 3 years ago12/01/17 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce replied to the discussion Characters displaying differently within the same slide?
"Thanks - shared!"
- 3 years ago11/07/17 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce started a new discussion Characters displaying differently within the same slide?
"Hi all, I'm using some special characters in my course (in this case, a trophy character in Segoe UI Symbol) and am having strange resu..."
- 3 years ago11/06/17 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
Trevor LaForce started a new discussion Scaling options in Storyline 2 -- is there a third way?
"Hey everyone! I have a course built at 1024 x 768. Up until recently, I had the player size locked to optimal. The request has come down..."
- 4 years ago09/08/16 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"This is a smart solution for these kinds of buttons. Thanks for sharing!"
- over 4 years ago06/17/16 at 5:50 pm (UTC)
"Awesome! Very versatile."
- over 4 years ago06/17/16 at 5:41 pm (UTC)