Ulises Musseb replied to the discussion New feature in Storyline 360: Interactive 360° images
"Excellent addition. I already started using it for a building services course."
- 4 months ago08/02/21 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Did this get resolved? I am experiencing the same issue. I press the play button in the timeline and nothing happens. Any help will be gr..."
- 5 months ago07/01/21 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"This is great. Thanks for sharing."
- 7 months ago04/30/21 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
Ulises Musseb started a new discussion Another update, another set of problems
"It feels like this is going in circles. I updated SL and now when I publish in Word, the issue of publishing slide images in very low qua..."
- 9 months ago02/24/21 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Obviously not fixed yet. I am experiencing the same issue. It just came out of nowhere as I was working on a file, I was working on one s..."
- 11 months ago01/13/21 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Karl, those are great insights. Thank you."
- 11 months ago01/08/21 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Ulises Musseb replied to the discussion Correct/incorrect answers not showing when Review Quiz button is clicked.
"Is there any answer to this question? I'm experiencing the same issue."
- 12 months ago12/18/20 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"I sort of agree. However, having worked in the nonprofit sector for years, something tells me that down the line you will need to collect..."
- 1 year ago10/27/20 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"I work for a large health care organization, and naming conventions and organizing courses are based on the organization-wide or departme..."
- 1 year ago09/28/20 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Hello. My two cents. It's also possible to have the learners fail the test if the first 5/5 questions (or the questions identified as wit..."
- 1 year ago09/28/20 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"Hello. This is a somewhat old threat, but today I just applied an update to SL 360, and guess what, it crashes just like described a year..."
- over 1 year ago04/23/20 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"I know this is 8 months old, but this just happened to me. Quite annoying."
- over 1 year ago03/23/20 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"I have found some of diversity in stock images in some of the mainstream stock photos sites. My challenge is finding the same person..."
- over 1 year ago03/09/20 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
Ulises Musseb started a new discussion Yet another faulty update
"I just updated SL 360, and now the animations don't work properly, and the play button in the timeline (to test animations) doesn't work ..."
- over 1 year ago03/09/20 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"The game was very enjoyable. I have a suggestion. The speed of the balloons passing might be too difficult to some people who know the an..."
- almost 2 years ago01/08/20 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"Great design, but I'm not sure if some women would be thrilled with "...see if you know how to dress to please the [male character] boss"..."
- almost 2 years ago12/10/19 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
Ulises Musseb replied to the discussion How do I get a Completed Status on a Failed Scored Quiz?
"I don't know about Cornerstone, but other LMSs have the choice of setting up courses to be marked completed successfully, and completed u..."
- 2 years ago11/29/19 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this template. It actually goes very well with a course that I am designing, using fabric types as an analogy (soft skills are..."
- 2 years ago11/29/19 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Also, please make sure that you apply those to the slide master for the question slides. That way every slide you create come up with the..."
- 2 years ago11/29/19 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome. It's possible to have the item disappear and keep the correct/incorrect graphics in the state instead of in a different l..."
- 2 years ago11/22/19 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Oh, no, Compliance!!! Now that that's out of my system, a good scenario-based course goes a long way when designing for retention and eng..."
- 2 years ago11/21/19 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"I took a look, and it seems like the object goes invisible because when the Drop Correct state was created, the object was removed. I am ..."
- 2 years ago11/21/19 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"The way I'd do it is by not creating the triggers to show the correct/incorrect drop state. Instead, I'd add the red X or the green check..."
- 2 years ago11/21/19 at 7:00 pm (UTC)
"You can place the object in a layer and show that layer when the user click on a button. It requires a copy of the object in that layer t..."
- 2 years ago11/21/19 at 6:53 pm (UTC)