Vanda H. commented on the article Share Your E-Learning Accordion Interactions (2019) #227
"A spring inspired creative way to use an accordion as a menue: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/b8feaa11-6117-4b07-bb0a-cc7ff..."
- 8 months ago04/11/19 at 8:40 am (UTC)
"played a fighert in D&D, got the same result here--> this means your test is very accurate ;D loved it, awesome idea"
- 10 months ago02/05/19 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal! We have the newest update of SL360 and we still have the bug when using the modern player. Unfortunately I can't share the c..."
- 11 months ago01/07/19 at 1:52 pm (UTC)
Vanda H. added the course Christmas Adventure
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:23 am (UTC)
Vanda H. added the course E-Learning Challenges #197
"'Tracking' via JSpdf."
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:16 am (UTC)
Vanda H. added the course E-Learning Challenges #203
"Slider used for unboxing different packages ;)"
- over 1 year ago07/23/18 at 8:00 am (UTC)
Vanda H. commented on the article Can Unboxing Videos Help You Build Better E-Learning? #203
"Everyone loves unboxing - and we love working with sliders :) win-win https://360.articulate.com/review/content/c23bbeb7-03c4-43a2-bc2..."
- over 1 year ago07/20/18 at 6:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Chris! No, the passport is created dynamically with jspdf (https://parall.ax/products/jspdf) :) There are some great threads here at..."
- over 1 year ago05/14/18 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"ps: for the moment please use Firefox or IE, the nasty Chrome Bug destroys some of the interactions"
- over 1 year ago04/20/18 at 10:36 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone! This is an older course of mine, created for the custom feedback challange but it fits for this topic as well. The course..."
- over 1 year ago04/20/18 at 10:19 am (UTC)
Vanda H. replied to the discussion Chrome suddenly not loading web published projects
"Hi Carles, Do you have the new SL3 version installed? As far as I know this issue was solved with update 3.3.15007.0. https://articulat..."
- over 1 year ago03/26/18 at 11:19 am (UTC)
Vanda H. replied to the discussion Audio cut-off at the start of slides in Storyline 360
"Hi Harriet, Do you use SL2 or SL3/360? For Storyline 2 your audios can't start right at the beginning of the Timeline, you have to pla..."
- over 1 year ago03/23/18 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Haha I love the idea! :D very creativ"
- almost 2 years ago02/02/18 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Vanda H. commented on the article Design an E-Learning Template for the Holiday Season #185
"Quick! Santa and little Lucas need your help for saving Christmas! Have fun with our little holiday themed game :) Merry Christmas everyb..."
- almost 2 years ago12/22/17 at 7:54 am (UTC)
Vanda H. commented on the article Designing Custom Feedback and Results Slides in E-Learning #184
"Hi everyone, this one was sure fun! I would love to travel more, so I did a little 'game', where you can gather stamps from the sites..."
- 2 years ago11/14/17 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kenneth! I took a look at your file and found this: change the first trigger on your next button at the first slide from 'submit resu..."
- 2 years ago11/07/17 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Who is up for a little gambling? https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ea4334c9-edce-43fc-97f5-785bda1d0690/review I built this ..."
- 2 years ago09/20/17 at 8:53 am (UTC)