"Lauren, thanks for joining this conversation. For each lesson, there are several documents the trainee has to read and then ta..."
- over 2 years ago02/26/20 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"The courses, that my client requested the retake limit, have more than one quiz in each lesson. So, if they reset from the LMS, the..."
- over 2 years ago02/25/20 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"I can setup the limit on the quizzes to 3 tries with no problem. However, at that point the student is locked out and can not longe..."
- over 2 years ago02/21/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"The example that you referred to has NO tooltips. Best Regards, Victor E. Madison SR"
- over 2 years ago01/29/20 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Tooltips
"How do you create a tooltip in Storyline 3?"
- over 2 years ago01/28/20 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"I setup a "matrix" table that shows the relationships between all of the items on the scoresheet and with variables. This shows the comp..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"The primary reason for setting up the "lessons" this way is to reduce the flood of training elements on the LMS. There are over 200 sepa..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply. I setup the modules almost exactly as you recommended (great minds think alike). It is a fairly complex setup and ..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/20 at 1:27 am (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Procedure Training
"I am building a set of lessons for training on hundreds of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and associated Work Instructions (WI).&nbs..."
- over 2 years ago12/27/19 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Great job! This is certainly an out-of-the-box design. I will definitely try to emulate it for a future project."
- almost 3 years ago09/11/19 at 5:41 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion End of course feedback
"This is a reply to the recent challenge for End of Course Feedback. I have found that most of my clients like the end of course cer..."
- almost 3 years ago08/31/19 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison commented on the article Designing Custom Quiz Results Slides in E-Learning (2019) #245
"I have recently been using a completion certificate to provide feedback for successful completion of my courses. This comment section wi..."
- almost 3 years ago08/28/19 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Nicholas, I have installed the widget but I cannot get it to work. I installed the "check" variables and the widget loads (1) but w..."
- almost 3 years ago08/27/19 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Glad I am not the only one facing this issue. The text box parameters even change when you copy a slide - kind of sneaks up on you ..."
- almost 3 years ago08/17/19 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Yes Ashley, I only need to track the results of each quiz so the learner can "track" their own progress for the set of documents.&nb..."
- 3 years ago08/09/19 at 1:19 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Tracking Multiple Users
"I am creating a CBT testing program in Storyline 3 that allows users to study a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)and it's associated wor..."
- 3 years ago08/07/19 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for info on the SCORM version access. As for the resume feature, I agree that you SHOULD resume where you left off when using the..."
- 3 years ago05/22/19 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Prompt to Resume
"Hello, I have recently upgraded from SL2 to SL3. I have a course where the student studies the technical content in several section..."
- 3 years ago05/21/19 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"I have upgraded to Storyline 3 from Storyline 2. In the past, I have published courses (CD version) and had no issues with the "resume c..."
- 3 years ago05/20/19 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Owen for your work on this option. However, I have a client who uses IE as the corporate browser and runs my SL3 CBT in the local..."
- over 3 years ago05/01/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie for verifying that I was not doing something wrong OR that it was a problem on my end. Look forward to hearing what your t..."
- over 3 years ago04/30/19 at 1:35 am (UTC)
"UPDATE: I discovered that if I only use one sequence drag-and-drop question in a quiz, the review works like it is designed - the sequen..."
- over 3 years ago04/29/19 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Sequence drag and drop SL3
"Hi, I have created a quiz that has sequence drag and drop questions and multiple choice questions. The review of the quiz does not ..."
- over 3 years ago04/28/19 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Certificates in SL3
"I have found several discussions on how to create and print course completion certificates but they get very complex with JS coding. I a..."
- over 3 years ago04/21/19 at 2:26 pm (UTC)