"Storyline 2.0: This may or maybe directly relevant to the Studio 13 issue, yet I would like to say I have upgraded my Office365 to Office..."
- over 5 years ago10/07/15 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
Vincent Lau replied to the discussion Free Storyline 2 Template: Blockbusters Style Quiz Game
"Hi Chris, Thanks for your generosity and great effort in bringing this fun quiz to the community! I failed first time in the quiz but I ..."
- over 5 years ago09/08/15 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Dear Ashley, Before I do this, may I know if, if doing so, you shall the only one receiving this for the Articulate internal testing pu..."
- over 5 years ago08/25/15 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, The HTML file output and in zip file format (worked under Windows) 10 is 34MB. I was about to delete it as I have returned t..."
- over 5 years ago08/25/15 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"This is my second time writing my experience of Windows 10 upgrade. Again, just like last time, though I have been very eager to switch ..."
- over 5 years ago08/25/15 at 11:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Amy, The situation you described was exactly what I was crying out for help some months ago. Tempshare did not work here, then I th..."
- over 5 years ago08/13/15 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"I have installed Windows two days and then Storyline 2.0 (using the latest 6th update) last evening. This morning, with the featured opt..."
- almost 6 years ago08/04/15 at 5:57 am (UTC)
"Dear Ashley, Results are the same for 1) IE, 2) Firefox, 3) Safari, in addition to Chrome, used yesterday: Always stops at "Publishing ..."
- almost 6 years ago05/09/15 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
Vincent Lau replied to the discussion customizing drag and drop interaction warning message
"Hi Leslie, Thank you for helping to unleash the power and treasure of Articulate Player. It works. Your advice is valuable and thanks f..."
- almost 6 years ago05/08/15 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily, Thanks for the reply and explanation. Hope in future Articulate could consider the suggestion as mentioned in my query regard..."
- almost 6 years ago05/07/15 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, Sorry that my articulation was not clear that seems to have led the mis-understanding of my question. I was not referring ..."
- almost 6 years ago05/07/15 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to Rachel again. I could not get some sleep late last night because of this issue, and I believe now I do."
- almost 6 years ago05/06/15 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rachel, It works! Many thanks for resolving my problem. Rgds, Vincent Lau"
- 6 years ago05/06/15 at 5:35 am (UTC)