"Hi Wendy and Christie, The easiest way we found was to move the Text Entry box to the bottom most position and then offset its start by ..."
- almost 5 years ago02/01/16 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Wendy, We haven't tried that option yet, but I'll give it a shot. The issue occurs on the base layer with another layer being activa..."
- 5 years ago01/20/16 at 9:34 pm (UTC)
Virginia Driscoll started a new discussion Set focus on Text Entry after Layer loses focus
"I am searching for a way to set Text Entry to have focus after another layer has lost focus in a QuizBank in Storyline2. We have tried ch..."
- 5 years ago01/20/16 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
"That's the only way I was successful, Jeremy. But then you have to make sure all of your previous defaults are in place."
- 5 years ago01/12/16 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
"Newest (happiest) update. We were able to try it on CanvasLMS with no problems. Hooray!"
- over 5 years ago09/23/15 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. That's what I thought and I have reached out to them to no avail thus far. I'll keep plugging away."
- over 5 years ago09/16/15 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"Update. I offset the response by .75 seconds and it seems to have helped, but would love other advice so I don't have to do that to each ..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/15 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
Virginia Driscoll started a new discussion delayed response on D2L
"I have uploaded a completed project on our D2L platform successfully, but I'm finding that the playback is delayed within our quizzes. Th..."
- over 5 years ago09/16/15 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"Loving that you were able to work it out, Ryan. I'm trying to do something similar, but with the order of the banks being random. Do you ..."
- over 5 years ago09/04/15 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago09/04/15 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"I am trying to use Storyline2 to present 4 quiz banks in different order. For example, for one person I would present the quizzes in the..."
- over 5 years ago09/03/15 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Christie, Your suggestion to import into a new story seems to be working thus far. Thank you for that. I have no other reasons/ideas..."
- over 5 years ago08/11/15 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Christie. I have learned over the last year that it should be saved locally and only do that. As this is part of an active rese..."
- over 5 years ago08/11/15 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Virginia Driscoll started a new discussion Method 'Title' not supported by automation object
"Of the 12 lessons I've created, half are reporting this error when I open the executable files. When I open the project in Storyline 2 an..."
- over 5 years ago08/10/15 at 9:28 pm (UTC)
"Correction to the last message. Jayem was able to find the solution although I have no idea why the problem suddenly appeared and linked ..."
- 6 years ago01/15/15 at 9:05 pm (UTC)
"I opened the SL-backup with SL1. The issues in SL2 are all present plus more in SL1 (and they weren't present before). It now appears all..."
- 6 years ago01/09/15 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Additionally, just tried to open the back-up created by SL2 in SL1 and it's apparently corrupted. So not happy"
- 6 years ago01/08/15 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley, I have tried to recreate the triggers, checked for updates and contacted support. So far, nothing is working. You've helpd m..."
- 6 years ago01/08/15 at 9:25 pm (UTC)
Virginia Driscoll started a new discussion Storyline2 not following commands of Storyline1
"Question 1 (of several to come, I believe): I recently updated one program from Storyline1. The quiz banks call a separate audio layer bo..."
- 6 years ago01/08/15 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
"I tried the program from the desktop of a computer on Windows 8 with the security function set to allow pop-ups. That worked. However, on..."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your help, Ashley. I have to leave in the "Submit interaction" triggers because it makes the layers function appropriately. Wi..."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 1:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley, I'm currently testing it in SCORM Cloud and not having the same issues. The slide layer issues only occurred in the D2L envi..."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 11:41 am (UTC)
"And now I can't get the ADL Test Suite to work. "Browser not supported" for Firefox, Chrome or IE 8 or 9 (windows xp and 7)."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 10:27 am (UTC)
"Hi, Ashley, The LMS I tried is Desire2Learn. I'm awaiting a response from our ITS folks as to which version of SCORM is utilized so that ..."
- over 6 years ago09/15/14 at 6:54 am (UTC)