"I have been testing this with Chrome, and it doesn't behave consistently. If I just keep clicking around a course and then refreshing the..."
- 6 years ago09/07/16 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi, So i'm editing a color scheme from a previously saved file. I already made the color changes and then realized that I should probabl..."
- over 6 years ago08/01/16 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago07/18/16 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion Section 508 Compliance (Accessibility) - Tabbing using the Keyboard only
"Hi, Just checking to see when this scrollbar issue on navigation might be resolved. I'm happy to submit a feature request but this is d..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/16 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion Custom "Next/Previous Slide Keys" don't work after clicking a button
"Hi Richard and Andreas, I stumbled on this thread when searching for tab and Next/Previous button functionality in Storyline. We are try..."
- almost 7 years ago01/08/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"What about a course that is hosted on Amazon?"
- almost 7 years ago12/07/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Does the person doing the scanning need to have Articulate installed on their machine? Or just the published files? It's not clear from t..."
- almost 7 years ago12/07/15 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, I have a client who is asking about launching content using Articulate Mobile player on IOS 9 but the content was developed us..."
- almost 7 years ago12/07/15 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Yoyo Gee replied to the discussion States lose formatting when a change is made to text
"Hi, I'm having this issue as well and it looks like a bug to me. There is a weird workaround where if I edit one of the states (not the ..."
- 7 years ago09/04/15 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I forgot about using branching. It works well now, except for the erratic Chrome behavior. "
- almost 11 years ago02/09/12 at 11:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Blair, Thanks, that's a good idea and a bit simpler than having to remember to copy all of my published engage interactions into my fi..."
- almost 11 years ago02/08/12 at 5:27 pm (UTC)