"Oh and HTML-first publishing with fallback options. Also nice."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Now that I've shared my not-so-happy critique let me address what makes me happy - Selective scene publishing. Yes! THANK-YOU! I am very ..."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Yes, it's free. I think it's time to give it a more serious look. It appears to be under active development and all the open issues are v..."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"So, basically this is the free open-source Adapt Learning framework but rebranded and made to be closed-source and expensive? No thanks."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding Emily, I exported an .ahtm theme file. After more testing I found the feedback masters appear if I apply my theme ..."
- over 5 years ago10/30/14 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
Zach Ogilvie started a new discussion Feedback Slides and Themes
"Feedback master slides don't seem to get exported with my theme file. Any idea why?"
- over 5 years ago10/30/14 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: I would love a purge unused variables button A big +1 on that. if only I had found this thread befor..."
- over 5 years ago10/20/14 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"So.... themes look like they will solve some of my problems and. Duh, how did I miss that?!"
- over 5 years ago09/15/14 at 10:28 am (UTC)
Zach Ogilvie started a new discussion Bug in LMS Reporting
"I found a bug in Storyline when choosing to track in LMS via slide views as opposed to quiz results. This occurs when using a question b..."
- over 5 years ago09/11/14 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply Emily, Unfortunately that doesn't help me for what I am doing. I smell a feature request brewing here... I'll go ah..."
- over 5 years ago09/10/14 at 8:38 am (UTC)
Zach Ogilvie started a new discussion Updating masters across multiple projects
"Is there any meaningful difference between creating a new project based on a .storytemplate file and simply importing a .story file into ..."
- over 5 years ago09/09/14 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks though for the the reply, Sherri. For me it's weird to use Storyline because I am used to doing all custom work (using my own fram..."
- 7 years ago04/06/13 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Looks like I found my own solution and the problem was from my own doing! I trashed the default Articulate masters and made my own. I jus..."
- 7 years ago04/05/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)