"I deleted the previous post because I realized I needed to tweak the publishing settings to recreate the original settings, but I'm still..."
- over 4 years ago08/17/15 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"There's one test that serves as both the pretest and the post test. Taking it as a pretest is optional, but learners can take it to test ..."
- over 4 years ago08/13/15 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Also, this is AICC if that makes a difference. "
- over 4 years ago08/13/15 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Zoe Epstein started a new discussion Pretest & Post Test Setup
"Hi All, I recently created a course with a test that functions as both a pretest and a posttest, and I'm encountering an issue with how ..."
- over 4 years ago08/13/15 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
Zoe Epstein started a new discussion What are some good resources about creating characters?
"Can anyone recommend a good book on creating characters for eLearning? I'm looking for something about characterization and/or how to use..."
- almost 5 years ago04/01/15 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"@Gerard: Very cool! I love the animations and the creativity of your approach. This is such a fun challenge! I got so caught up in cr..."
- over 5 years ago09/18/14 at 6:24 am (UTC)
"I saw the recap post and decided to try my hand at the challenges too. What better place to start than at the beginning? This is my fi..."
- over 5 years ago09/02/14 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
Zoe Epstein started a new discussion Syncing animation with Narration in Presenter 13
"Hi all! I'm trying to sync fill color ppt animations with narration to emphasize different sections in a course, but when I finish syncin..."
- over 5 years ago07/01/14 at 6:48 am (UTC)
Zoe Epstein replied to the discussion Changing a State when a Button is Clicked on a Different Slide
"Hi Michael, That was spot on! Worked like a charm. Thank you!"
- over 5 years ago06/02/14 at 11:51 am (UTC)
Zoe Epstein started a new discussion Changing a State when a Button is Clicked on a Different Slide
"Is there a way to change the state of an object on one page when a different page is visited? I'm building something with a learning map..."
- over 5 years ago06/02/14 at 10:36 am (UTC)