"Try this: Put this on the Master Layout when the timeline starts. If you're using multiple layouts, put it on each. var p = GetPlayer(); ..."
- 3 days ago01/23/20 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"It would have been nice to warn us with a huge change like that."
- 3 days ago01/23/20 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"The option is for you to manually add jQuery. I submitted a support ticket (maybe they change their mind). Basically, here are your..."
- 3 days ago01/23/20 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah started a new discussion No more jQuery?
"It seems like the latest update for Storyline 360 DOES NOT include jQuery anymore. I know many of us has been relying on jQuery workaroun..."
- 4 days ago01/22/20 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"That's true but 9007199254740991 is a large number. If you need anything bigger, there's BigInt type 9007199254740992n but I've neve..."
- 13 days ago01/13/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"This is what I use for commas in one line. It seems to be working and you don't need to fiddle with many lines. function numberWithComma..."
- 15 days ago01/11/20 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"If you do need commas all you need is just this function to turn the numeric into a text with commas, and then set the SL variable: funct..."
- 15 days ago01/11/20 at 2:10 am (UTC)
"Would it be enough to have it on every page like here? The book is on every page. You can than scroll down and it disappears. https://www..."
- 15 days ago01/11/20 at 1:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Jon, Gamification (or in this case I'd say game-based assessment) is a seemingly easy way to make things more engaging. It's not as ea..."
- 15 days ago01/11/20 at 1:21 am (UTC)
Zsolt Olah started a new discussion Strange lightbox behavior on resume
"Hi, I wonder if anyone else can confirm this behavior or just me: 1. A slide shows another slide as lightbox 2. User closes the window (w..."
- 2 months ago11/20/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! Right now the workaround is to publish it with asking to resume but I'd like to know if there's anything I can do on my e..."
- 2 months ago11/18/19 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah started a new discussion Cache Question
"Until recently, when using the Developer Tools in Chrome the cache for the published Storyline 360 files were cleared every time I refres..."
- 2 months ago11/17/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Any idea why conditions doesn't work when triggered by timeline starts of an object?
"Don't use object timelines. They're not reliable. "
- 2 months ago11/14/19 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
"Hints: it's better to have fewer people and no bricks while you're trying to cross the river. And Elvis is good."
- 3 months ago10/24/19 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"Updated with the blog post how it was made: http://bit.ly/2NbTe9c"
- 3 months ago10/23/19 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Very plotagonian. Nice, Tracy."
- 3 months ago10/22/19 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah started a new discussion Capturing a name in Rise
- 3 months ago10/22/19 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Rebecca! I built the story in Twine first because there are so many different ways to get through it. +1 randomized event"
- 3 months ago10/22/19 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I wanted to do something that involves only a couple of screens (ended up with 4) but replayable. I'll add a post about it."
- 3 months ago10/22/19 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"My take on the mountains: "A bunch of Flemmings got stuck in the blue mountains of Pixsutawney; living their horrible daytrip over and ..."
- 3 months ago10/21/19 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"You can use that for calibration for example. Listening to the same customer interaction and compare your evaluation to others'. This exa..."
- 4 months ago09/21/19 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"Live data from the last 50 entries. I'll add the explanation to Project 99 https://www.rabbitoreg.com/examples/p99/#/lessons/xt5L89i0WgiX..."
- 4 months ago09/21/19 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi all! This is my take on text and image. It will ask you to identify basic emotions you can see in the images. Then you'll see how o..."
- 4 months ago09/19/19 at 3:13 am (UTC)
"Nice visuals. Blurred images give a depth to the screens."
- 4 months ago09/17/19 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah commented on the article How Would You Build a Connect Four E-Learning Game? #243
"Late to the challenge but work sometimes gets in the way... Here's my take on Connect 4. You play against a little AI-driven minmax a..."
- 5 months ago09/08/19 at 9:42 pm (UTC)