"If you need something that is created on the fly in Storyline, here's the example: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/arti..."
- 1 month ago12/23/20 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
- 1 month ago12/20/20 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
"Some sites can't be embedded because they will refuse to be in an iframe. Google, for example, won't let you embed it. It is a setting in..."
- 1 month ago12/20/20 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Languages that are beneficial to know for Instructional Design?
"Hi John, Basic CSS and HTML5 skills are always good for webdesign. Understanding how to manipulate colors, hiding/showing elements, or ju..."
- 2 months ago11/27/20 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Adding variable values across slides and referencing variable totals
"Hi Adam, Your issue is a bug. You should report it to Articulate. Here's how you can fix it: 1. Remove the Jump to next slide..."
- 4 months ago10/04/20 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi, my 2c. I've seen all kinds of issues with Boolean (depending on browser, OS, version, etc.) when passing back and forth. I always use..."
- 4 months ago10/04/20 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion STORYLINE LIGHTBOX BACKGROUND (MODERN PLAYER) NOT TRANSPARENT
"Hi Eric, Is this what you're looking for? The menu on the picture is actually a slide in a lightbox. https://www.rabbitoreg.com/off..."
- 5 months ago08/27/20 at 1:00 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Storyline will not allow me to create smaller shapes to the exact size that I need.
"Hi Mame, If you know the exact pixel size, you can right-click the shape and select Size & Position. You can enter the exact size you..."
- 5 months ago08/22/20 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thank you for getting back to me. We ended up with a third option because we had to resume and wanted to give feedback. ..."
- 7 months ago06/17/20 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Thank you for the reply! I tested the link in Scormcloud. It launches in a navigation-free browser window and using Chrome at ..."
- 8 months ago06/11/20 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Made a very simple version. One only question and a result slide. 1. Publish it to an LMS. 2. Launch the course. 3. Select Incorrec..."
- 8 months ago06/08/20 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Marie! It depends on the code. Send me an email with what you're using and I'll take a look. Zsolt "
- 9 months ago05/12/20 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Joanne, I need to update the example on the site, or at least for now, add a warning to those that won't work. Every since Articulate ..."
- 9 months ago04/29/20 at 11:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Johnrey! This may not be a beginner exercise but I'm glad you're looking all kinds of solutions Storyline can do. "
- 10 months ago04/02/20 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Veronica! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you made out from out of the blue!!"
- 10 months ago04/02/20 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"And just to make sure I understand the email we got. I can still publish the Rise course as a web or xAPI or SCORM zip, and then place th..."
- 10 months ago03/31/20 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
- 11 months ago02/17/20 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dorrien, It was an old example and I don't have the original Rise document anymore (I switched accounts). Chrome also changed its poli..."
- 11 months ago02/17/20 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
- 12 months ago01/31/20 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"Try this: Put this on the Master Layout when the timeline starts. If you're using multiple layouts, put it on each. var p = GetPlayer(); ..."
- 1 year ago01/23/20 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"It would have been nice to warn us with a huge change like that."
- 1 year ago01/23/20 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"The option is for you to manually add jQuery. I submitted a support ticket (maybe they change their mind). Basically, here are your..."
- 1 year ago01/23/20 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
"That's true but 9007199254740991 is a large number. If you need anything bigger, there's BigInt type 9007199254740992n but I've neve..."
- 1 year ago01/13/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"This is what I use for commas in one line. It seems to be working and you don't need to fiddle with many lines. function numberWithComma..."
- 1 year ago01/11/20 at 2:22 am (UTC)