"That's true but 9007199254740991 is a large number. If you need anything bigger, there's BigInt type 9007199254740992n but I've neve..."
- 7 days ago01/13/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"This is what I use for commas in one line. It seems to be working and you don't need to fiddle with many lines. function numberWithComma..."
- 9 days ago01/11/20 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"If you do need commas all you need is just this function to turn the numeric into a text with commas, and then set the SL variable: funct..."
- 9 days ago01/11/20 at 2:10 am (UTC)
"Would it be enough to have it on every page like here? The book is on every page. You can than scroll down and it disappears. https://www..."
- 9 days ago01/11/20 at 1:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Jon, Gamification (or in this case I'd say game-based assessment) is a seemingly easy way to make things more engaging. It's not as ea..."
- 9 days ago01/11/20 at 1:21 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! Right now the workaround is to publish it with asking to resume but I'd like to know if there's anything I can do on my e..."
- 2 months ago11/18/19 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Any idea why conditions doesn't work when triggered by timeline starts of an object?
"Don't use object timelines. They're not reliable. "
- 2 months ago11/14/19 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion STORYLINE LIGHTBOX BACKGROUND (MODERN PLAYER) NOT TRANSPARENT
"Yes, Judith's suggestion is correct. You don't need the <script> tag within Storyline. (You would need that if you write your own s..."
- 5 months ago08/15/19 at 1:13 am (UTC)
"Yes, all is back on, except the subsites such as my book, portfolio, etc. Those are still in progress."
- 7 months ago07/03/19 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"My site got hit and I had to rebuild it. It's up now. Most links and downloads should work. "
- 7 months ago06/23/19 at 11:50 am (UTC)
"Rachel, Each text entry is associated with a variable. If you use the out of the box setting it's like TextEntry1 etc. You can change th..."
- 8 months ago05/16/19 at 1:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Sovan, I ran into this issue as well. Since we built an FAQ in accordion, we had to do something about the cut off to show the questi..."
- 8 months ago05/16/19 at 1:38 am (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion How to add a Completion Trigger to an embedded iframe code in RISE or JSON event to a webobject in Storyline
"Hi, I had similar challenges, less about watching the whole video but reporting how much people watched through xAPI to a learning reco..."
- 8 months ago05/16/19 at 1:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Sovan, Do you mean the accordion header? Like the picture attached? "
- 8 months ago05/10/19 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Storyline 3/360 Change Variable on Browser Window Close
"I played with this a little a while back and ran into a couple of issues. The beforeunload event is not consistent between all browsers, ..."
- 8 months ago05/10/19 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"In that case add another variable: Review and set it to False. Then for the triggers that adding the score, you'll need to also add a con..."
- 9 months ago05/07/19 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lara, I'm not sure about the details of the project (how you're tracking and reporting) but I would create two variables with a defau..."
- 9 months ago05/06/19 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Learner/user's name not displaying on the Certificate from LMS in SCORM 2004 4th Edition
"To troubleshoot add the following lines: var player = GetPlayer(); console.log("lms",lmsAPI); var myName = lmsAPI.GetStudentName(); c..."
- 9 months ago05/05/19 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Pauline, What player are you using? Classic or modern? "
- 9 months ago05/05/19 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"SL will post no matter what. However, as Gerry pointed out Scorm 1.2 will only accommodate 4,096 bytes, and then cut the rest off. Which ..."
- 9 months ago05/04/19 at 12:55 am (UTC)
- 9 months ago05/04/19 at 12:48 am (UTC)
"Robert, Yes and no. You can't do it online. You would have to export your course first. Unzip the files to your computer and edit the CS..."
- 9 months ago05/02/19 at 11:27 pm (UTC)
"Kyle, When do you get the CORS error? When you launch it or when you submit the results? I tested your Feedback survey and it runs fine ..."
- 9 months ago05/02/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"It is actually even more mysterious. Let's say you have your number you enter as 1.1399. Once this gets into the SL variable, it's rounde..."
- 9 months ago04/14/19 at 2:04 am (UTC)
Zsolt Olah replied to the discussion Using triggers with Web Objects in Articulate Storyline 360
"Hi Vicky, You can do that but you need to prepare both Presenter and Storyline to be able to communicate. In Presenter, follow the ins..."
- 9 months ago04/14/19 at 1:26 am (UTC)