"Hi Lauren, Thank you very much!"
- 2 months ago12/02/20 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion publishing to moodle 3.5
"Hello, What SCORM standard should I use when publish from Storyline 360 to moodle 3.5? Thank you very much "
- 2 months ago12/01/20 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Katie, The bug appears in both the test file you created (can be seen in your recording for a brief moment) and in the file I’ve uploa..."
- 8 months ago05/21/20 at 9:32 am (UTC)
"Thanks Lauren for the update. Sorry, but it still doesn't work correctly - The input is in the top of the slider but when I scrolle..."
- 8 months ago05/19/20 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion text entry filed inside scrolling bar bug
"Hello, I think there is a bug in the last update - when a slide contains a text fileld inside a scrolling bar, when published, the ..."
- 9 months ago04/22/20 at 10:14 am (UTC)
":) thanks. If you do, that would be great... thank you very much"
- over 1 year ago06/27/19 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"Can't find a player.css file. The only css files that I found are output.min.css and main.min.css. I tried to add this code to ..."
- over 1 year ago06/26/19 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion import storyline course to an edX environment
"Hello, Is there a way to import a storyline 360 LMS course to and edX environment? Someone mentioned Appsembler as a solution in a p..."
- over 1 year ago06/05/19 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"It works GREAT! Thanks a lot! :)"
- over 1 year ago05/23/19 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, Thank you so much for the code you wrote, the LMS gets the score (after hours of searching...). However, the success status r..."
- over 1 year ago05/23/19 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"WOW! This is so GREAT! Thanks :)"
- over 1 year ago05/08/19 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Alyssa. Actually, the videos are more pixelated than blurry. BTW, setting the browser to optimal size is not a real option for ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/06/19 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion MP4 poor quality on IE
"Hello, Whenever I add an MP4 clip to a storyline project and publish using the modern player, the clip looks very pixelated, only in int..."
- almost 2 years ago03/06/19 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Got it. Thanks."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure I understood what you meant when you wrote ״It may be expected behaviour” - did you mean that you think they’re not going to..."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Phil. The line breaking issue is much more important than the bold issue. I don’t mind solving only the line breaking issue… Th..."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion Break line and bold a single word in a variable text field
"I am trying to style text that in a variable, so far with no success… I wish to do 2 things: 1. Break a line. I tried to add “\n”..."
- 2 years ago12/19/18 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"I'll do that, thanks a lot."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy. The error massage looks like that: Also, the PPT is a test file (attached) - no need for this specific file. I need the ab..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 10:21 am (UTC)
"no, it's closed, and after a computer restart (just to be safe..)"
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Matthew and Wendy. The PPT was located in drive C and afterward I tried to move it to D... I've tried ALL of the options / solu..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 9:02 am (UTC)
amit yunger started a new discussion Can’t import PPT to Storyline360
"Hi, For some reason, I get an error massage when I try to import a PPT to Storyline360. The name of the PPT is test.pttx and it is loc..."
- over 2 years ago08/21/18 at 6:29 am (UTC)
"Same issue - I use Storyline 360, and there isn't any player.css (only output.min.css and main.min.css). Beside the preloader, now I can'..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/18 at 6:33 am (UTC)