"I already know how I'm going to use this in our orientation training, thanks!"
- over 5 years ago08/02/17 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"I had the same question and I finally figured it out! There are two states to each card and you have to edit the card in each state. Cl..."
- over 5 years ago07/07/17 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"thanks so much!"
- over 5 years ago07/06/17 at 7:37 pm (UTC)
"This is spectacular! I would like to use it to show our IT team, but I can't figure out how to edit it so I can change the text that say..."
- over 5 years ago06/23/17 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago06/19/17 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"@Kelly, I opened the zip file, dragged the actual document onto my desktop, opened it wiht Storyline 2, and then saved it. Great design,..."
- almost 6 years ago01/04/17 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"I had that problem as well and was still unable to open the zipped file that she posted above, but maybe that will work for you. It is a..."
- almost 6 years ago01/04/17 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"OK I'll figure out how to upload it and then you can check it out. Be kind, it's my first Articulate course and will not be anywhere as ..."
- almost 6 years ago01/03/17 at 8:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Trina, I just started using your AMAZING template and I can only think that a gremlin accidentally animated a slide and now I can't re..."
- almost 6 years ago01/03/17 at 8:45 pm (UTC)
Angela Oleksiak commented on the article How to Transform a Course with Timing and Animations
"Wow, this couldn't come at a better time, thanks!"
- almost 6 years ago01/03/17 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"I cannot download it either. Normally when I download a template, I hit "download" and then save it wherever I want. This time I get th..."
- almost 6 years ago01/03/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)