"As others have said being an active member on Heroes is a great place to start. There are so many amazing examples shared on here, downlo..."
- almost 3 years ago02/03/17 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Freelancer using courses in portfolio created for and copyrighted by clients considered Fair Use?
"I agree with the above. Ask your current/previous clients if they have any objection to you using the material in your portfolio. Also bu..."
- 3 years ago12/15/16 at 10:02 pm (UTC)
"Sam, are you doing anything now for induction/onboarding? If so I'd talk to those that have recently come through it. What did they want ..."
- 3 years ago12/09/16 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Set Bookmarking to return user to beginning of Assessment
"I would also consider adding a prompt to the beginning of the quiz (and maybe to the exit button) that warns the learner that they will b..."
- 3 years ago11/23/16 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"If it is for your personal development then I would echo the other comments to identify what your needs or gaps are. I would also suggest..."
- 3 years ago10/18/16 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"Overall it was really cool Ayoub. I noticed on the slide out menu that the text would appear before the image finished animating. Also wa..."
- 3 years ago10/14/16 at 10:29 pm (UTC)
"We are a new team so keeping it pretty simple. Task cards taped to a whiteboard. We may move to a digital version in the not too distant ..."
- over 3 years ago09/08/16 at 11:49 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Career Talk (Instructional Designer) for 1st Graders
"I would tell them they are going to teach you how to make a sandwich, and then illustrate the steps as they tell you. You could then have..."
- over 3 years ago09/01/16 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"Similar to Tim I have a working ppt file per project that I use to create any custom images, buttons etc, then all of my course assets ar..."
- over 3 years ago08/11/16 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"I like the free navigation to move around the different departments. Each department could be a challenge to find out something about tha..."
- over 3 years ago07/21/16 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"Depending on how you are presenting the terms you could use hyperlinks to have the definition appear as a pop up in a layer, like you see..."
- over 3 years ago07/06/16 at 11:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure selecting Combine Points will do what you want, I think then they would have to get 80% of 600. You could try manually addin..."
- over 3 years ago06/08/16 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Possibilities of making classroom based practical via e-Learning
"Very nice Irshad! Adding to Jackie's point, I would've liked to then try it myself without the prompts to see if I could recall the steps..."
- over 3 years ago05/04/16 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Studio users: What Slide Size (Standard or Widescreen) Are You Using?
"When I do have to use Studio, it 4:3. Most of our user's screens aren't widescreen"
- 4 years ago12/10/15 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic!! Huge thanks"
- 4 years ago11/17/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nora The setup is pretty simple. You need to use a button to close/hide the layer to be viewed. Create a variable for each layer to t..."
- 4 years ago11/17/15 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago09/08/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"The greatest things about Storyline 2 (and 1) Story View and Layers. Having used plenty of other tools for me it is these features that m..."
- over 4 years ago08/20/15 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kendra Here is one way you could do it. You could also use visited states on buttons. This uses a variable on each layer to track tha..."
- over 4 years ago08/06/15 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Kendra If you are using the built in navigation I don't think you can hide it and then have it appear. But you can disable it until a..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 11:52 pm (UTC)
blair parkin replied to the discussion Example I did based on the interactive conversation models JellyVision uses
"wow Ryan that was really cool"
- over 4 years ago07/08/15 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Meghan I took a quick look on worked on Tracy for you. Here is the file. I changed a couple of things. This isn't the only way to do ..."
- over 4 years ago05/14/15 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Meghan Looking at the example it is probably layers, and when you click on the buttons it is changing the state of the image/face ..."
- over 4 years ago05/14/15 at 12:20 am (UTC)
"Awesome, thanks Leslie"
- over 4 years ago05/07/15 at 6:53 pm (UTC)