Carl Boyd replied to the discussion Audio issue, it stops working on Articulate STORYLINE!
"I have a FIX! Was having the same problem - audio would cut out on the first slide about 2 seconds in, no matter which slide I made the..."
- almost 3 years ago02/05/18 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Laura, I've sent you an email. Thanks for posting!"
- 3 years ago01/12/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Antony, exactly what I needed!"
- over 3 years ago07/20/17 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"I'm already reeling from this discovery, and now I find I can't even copy and paste the slide elements properly (just brings them in as i..."
- over 3 years ago07/14/17 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Ah, that text link is definitely too subtle on the semantics for an easy find. In the tutorial it says "Click the Formats property on the..."
- over 3 years ago06/27/17 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"For privacy, I've sent a file to the engineers. Thanks"
- over 3 years ago06/14/17 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Ali, There never was a quiz, and no results slide. That tutorial doesn't say if you can turn off the timer. Can you? Copying into a new ..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/17 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I'm about to lose my mind here. I have built my own slide master and feedback master with Helvetica only, and somehow a differe..."
- over 3 years ago05/26/17 at 11:39 pm (UTC)
"Winner winner turkey dinner! Thank for the correct fix!"
- over 3 years ago04/26/17 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Carl Boyd replied to the discussion HELP - Convert a simulation from View Mode to Try Mode
"Hey folks, If I'm doing a View, a Try and a Test from the same recording, and I'm needing to edit the resulting slides a lot for clarity..."
- almost 4 years ago04/15/17 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago04/04/17 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Ah, just what I needed. Anyone know why this happens?"
- over 4 years ago10/03/16 at 9:50 pm (UTC)
"@ Matthew Bibby, Brilliant! This still classifies as a workaround (the files shouldn't stop prematurely in the first place), but your fi..."
- over 4 years ago05/11/16 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! CTRL + Scroll up works perfectly!"
- 5 years ago11/12/15 at 10:30 pm (UTC)