"I am so happy you replied Steve because im using your closed caption solution, which is fantastic by the way. We just need to solve this ..."
- almost 9 years ago08/09/13 at 6:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the excellent reply Nancy. Yes that was the question I had. How to get the state of the master slide text box to change to hid..."
- almost 9 years ago08/09/13 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"Oops, perhaps I was a big vague with that description in the first couple sentences. What I mean is the desired effect is a closed captio..."
- almost 9 years ago08/09/13 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for the reply Ashley. Yes, that is exactly what I would like to do, that is, keep the closed caption box which I have s..."
- almost 9 years ago08/09/13 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again Michael. It seems that Storyline was designed to import an approved Power Point Storyboard because it makes it sooo easy to ..."
- 9 years ago06/13/13 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"Oh, thanks so much for the reply Michael! I noticed when I publish to word that it does include screenshots and some text, but really doe..."
- 9 years ago06/13/13 at 11:24 am (UTC)
"Christine Hendrickson said: How about adjusting a variable on the next slide instead, when the timeline starts? That is just a fanta..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
"Allrighty. Lots of time spent on this. To get it to work properly I first had to get rid of the trigger to advance the slide when timelin..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"Oh, This behavior is changed after Update 3. Prior to applying that patch, when clicking the previous button and with slides set to autom..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 11:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine! When I set the slide to "reset to initial state", it does indeed work. However, I have a variable set to change to True whe..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Just to add a bit of data to this issue, I have triggers set to jump to next slide when timeline ends for most of my slides. I have the U..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 10:57 am (UTC)
"Jeremy. Its weird but I am in the exact same situation in that we use SharePoint for all our training needs and I also need to have a sol..."
- 9 years ago04/14/13 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
david mckisick replied to the discussion Key press triggers not working after an overlaying layer hides.
"I am having the same issue. I have my trigger set to advance slide when the user presses the space bar and it is not working. The only wa..."
- 9 years ago04/09/13 at 6:48 am (UTC)