"Thanks Christine - you are fabulous! Diana"
- over 7 years ago01/31/13 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"HI Christine, I uploaded my course to SCORM Cloud and tested using Firefox and IE 8 and 9 - course launched perfectly. So can I assume t..."
- over 7 years ago01/31/13 at 8:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, Thanks so much for the suggestion - I will try testing in SCORM Cloud. Diana"
- over 7 years ago01/31/13 at 7:59 am (UTC)
diana reardon started a new discussion Unable to play courses in IE
"Hi, It appears that some of our customers are experiencing an issue with IE not playing the content. I'm sorry, but we don't yet know if..."
- over 7 years ago01/30/13 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Thanks again for your help! I tried your solution and unfortunately it didn't work. HOWEVER, I unchecked the "Prompt to resume..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the issue is the Quiz Results pages. The number of retries for the course is set to unlim..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 8:33 am (UTC)
diana reardon started a new discussion Retake a Quiz lands user on the Quiz Results slide
"I set the Quiz Fail Results Properties to "If the user fails, Finish" goes to a hidden slide in Presenter that contains the review materi..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 4:58 am (UTC)
"Peter Anderson said: Hi Diana, Would you like to send us your project files so we can take a closer look and work with you to find a sol..."
- over 8 years ago01/31/12 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jim, Unfortunately, I already tried that and wasn't successful. I am really stumped as to why I can view the pdf when I click on ..."
- over 8 years ago01/31/12 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
diana reardon started a new discussion Another attachment question
"I have been creating pdf attachments in Presenter 09 using the following method: create hyperlink in PowerPoint 03-07 using the format ..."
- over 8 years ago01/31/12 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: Hi Diana If after [publishing you click open folder in stead of zip (do not close the publish window) you can add the f..."
- over 9 years ago05/06/11 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Justin Wilcox said: You can workaround this by following the steps outlined here: http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter09/kb/?p=907..."
- over 9 years ago05/06/11 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil for all of your suggestions! Some of the forward slashes are changed to backslashes, but the slash between data/downloads is ..."
- over 9 years ago05/06/11 at 7:20 am (UTC)