Larry van wave published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Dog Weight
"This project features a super creative scrolling slider to help you select the right size dog for you. Explore this project."
- 3 years ago10/01/20 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago12/19/19 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Had to through a wrench in this project. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/096045f8-f677-4d62-9a76-af85f93a88f9/review"
- almost 4 years ago12/13/19 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
Larry van wave commented on the article How are Designers Using 3D Models to Build Interactive E-Learning #232
"Here are a couple of slides taken from a fire safety program, this uses 3d elements to help the user identify parts of a fire extinguishe..."
- over 4 years ago05/27/19 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"Great! I will contact Patti and join. Thanks!"
- almost 6 years ago03/02/18 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
Larry van wave started a new discussion Developer Groups
"Can anyone suggest a group or association for elearning developers or elearning designers?"
- almost 6 years ago03/01/18 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Larry van wave replied to the discussion Resetting a Slider interaction when a partipant revisits a slide layer they have previously viewed
"I was having trouble resetting my slider as well, even when I reset the variable. I was able to solve this issue by moving my slider to ...."
- over 6 years ago06/13/17 at 3:09 pm (UTC)